Page 9 of 696 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 9

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    guys, this is a bitching thread. if you don't like to hear other people bitching about trivial shit, than please do not enter the bitching thread. thankyouverymuch.
    See it is posts like this that make me mad. Well, not really, but I needed something to bitch about.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Same one as I have most weekdays:
    My boss is a lemon. Can I trade him in for a new model?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    I don't get it :/
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Digby is offline Senior Member
    My gripe today: Had an 11am doctor appointment (it's a thirty minute drive to ger there) was there five minutes before 11, at 11:45 I was still waiting (no indication about why or apology for my wait) so got up and left. If I had been 15 minutes late, they wouldn't have seen me! Where's the quid pro quo?
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

carres1973 is offline Senior Member
    My gripe of the day (at the moment) is that the economy is in the shitter. I HATE (and I don't use that word lightly) my employment situation. Unfortunately, I cannot go anywhere fast because there are no jobs in my part of the world. ARRRGGGHHH!!!

Carrie

DianeThePurple is offline Senior Member
    My gripe today: My shallow SoCal friends bitching about gas hitting $4 a gallon. Try living in Europe some time, jackass.

(The people bitching the loudest are fully employed and can totally afford it. Pretty sure most of them drive SUVs.)

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carres1973 View Post
    My gripe of the day (at the moment) is that the economy is in the shitter. I HATE (and I don't use that word lightly) my employment situation. Unfortunately, I cannot go anywhere fast because there are no jobs in my part of the world. ARRRGGGHHH!!!

Carrie
    Why do you think people are leaving Ohio? We're considering leaving next summer. Just dropping everything we have and leaving.
    Georgette

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeThePurple View Post
    My gripe today: My shallow SoCal friends bitching about gas hitting $4 a gallon. Try living in Europe some time, jackass.

(The people bitching the loudest are fully employed and can totally afford it. Pretty sure most of them drive SUVs.)
    If you drive an SUV don't bitch. Suck it up and pay up. That's what we said when we had an SUV. I miss that thing.
    Georgette

carres1973 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Why do you think people are leaving Ohio? We're considering leaving next summer. Just dropping everything we have and leaving.
    We are thinking of doing the same thing! I am just trying to keep us on budget to pay off bills so we can get out of here!

Carrie

brahnamin is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Digby View Post
    My gripe today: Had an 11am doctor appointment (it's a thirty minute drive to ger there) was there five minutes before 11, at 11:45 I was still waiting (no indication about why or apology for my wait) so got up and left. If I had been 15 minutes late, they wouldn't have seen me! Where's the quid pro quo?
    This.

This, this and more this.

I told my doctor one visit that he owed me $25. He asked me why. I said, That's what you charge me if I miss an appointment. He thought I was joking.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Hrm. I thought it was just because it was Ohio.

*rUns*

Page 9 of 696 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast