Page 88 of 696 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188588 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 88

  1. #871
    lucyh's Avatar
    lucyh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    386
    Primal Fuel
    Speaking of weather, it's windy today. As in 50-60 mph gusts. Wind makes me cranky, I can handle anything else, but I hate wind.
    My Primal Journal with lots of food pr0n

  2. #872
    runnergal's Avatar
    runnergal is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    921
    Just because your dog is less than 2 feet high doesnt mean you are exempt from leash laws. I was assaulted by THREE furballs today in less than 10 minutes. The last one came up behind me so quietly I didnt know it was there until he ran into my leg. He came within inches of being punted directly into oncoming traffic.
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

    "When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

  3. #873
    Paleobird's Avatar
    Paleobird Guest
    GOTD: People who park their Big Ass SUVs and super duty pickups in the "compact" car spaces taking up about 1 1/4 spaces leaving someone else only 3/4 of an already tiny space, the last one left in the lot of course.

  4. #874
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    9,954
    GotD: Lights and phones go out and we still have computers. They are making us stay through our shift as this is a call center. Would've been smarter to send us home.
    Georgette

  5. #875
    CoyoteVick's Avatar
    CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dayton OH
    Posts
    488
    when my test has a teeny tiny picture of a skeleton we're supposed to label, with about fifty possibilities of what bones it's pointing to, and no word bank. *twitch* *twitch*

  6. #876
    runnergal's Avatar
    runnergal is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    921
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    GOTD: People who park their Big Ass SUVs and super duty pickups in the "compact" car spaces taking up about 1 1/4 spaces leaving someone else only 3/4 of an already tiny space, the last one left in the lot of course.
    When I lived in Austin there were a disproportionate number of both SUV's and compact spaces (weird law forced it). I came out of the shops one day to find my tiny honda CRX parked between 2 Chevy Suburbans in the compact row.

    I could not squeeze my body between the cars on either side let alone open either of my doors. I crawled in through my hatch (in a business suit with short skirt no less). The fact that both of the SUV's were found later with all of their locks toothpicked is a mere coincidence.
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

    "When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

  7. #877
    Paleobird's Avatar
    Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    When I lived in Austin there were a disproportionate number of both SUV's and compact spaces (weird law forced it). I came out of the shops one day to find my tiny honda CRX parked between 2 Chevy Suburbans in the compact row.

    I could not squeeze my body between the cars on either side let alone open either of my doors. I crawled in through my hatch (in a business suit with short skirt no less). The fact that both of the SUV's were found later with all of their locks toothpicked is a mere coincidence.
    BwaaHaaaaHaaaaaaa. You are an evil woman. I like you.

  8. #878
    simpstr's Avatar
    simpstr is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    northern va
    Posts
    380
    Waiting all week to get the incrediants to make something really good and then it turns out nasty!
    Health is Wealth!

  9. #879
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    9,954
    Still raining in Ohio. Who wants/needs rain?
    Georgette

  10. #880
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    9,954
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by simpstr View Post
    Waiting all week to get the incrediants to make something really good and then it turns out nasty!
    That is the stink.
    Georgette

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •