Page 88 of 696 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188588 ... LastLast

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 88

lucyh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Speaking of weather, it's windy today. As in 50-60 mph gusts. Wind makes me cranky, I can handle anything else, but I hate wind.
    My Primal Journal with lots of food pr0n

runnergal is offline Senior Member
    Just because your dog is less than 2 feet high doesnt mean you are exempt from leash laws. I was assaulted by THREE furballs today in less than 10 minutes. The last one came up behind me so quietly I didnt know it was there until he ran into my leg. He came within inches of being punted directly into oncoming traffic.
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Paleobird Guest
    GOTD: People who park their Big Ass SUVs and super duty pickups in the "compact" car spaces taking up about 1 1/4 spaces leaving someone else only 3/4 of an already tiny space, the last one left in the lot of course.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    GotD: Lights and phones go out and we still have computers. They are making us stay through our shift as this is a call center. Would've been smarter to send us home.
    Georgette

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    when my test has a teeny tiny picture of a skeleton we're supposed to label, with about fifty possibilities of what bones it's pointing to, and no word bank. *twitch* *twitch*

runnergal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    GOTD: People who park their Big Ass SUVs and super duty pickups in the "compact" car spaces taking up about 1 1/4 spaces leaving someone else only 3/4 of an already tiny space, the last one left in the lot of course.
    When I lived in Austin there were a disproportionate number of both SUV's and compact spaces (weird law forced it). I came out of the shops one day to find my tiny honda CRX parked between 2 Chevy Suburbans in the compact row.

I could not squeeze my body between the cars on either side let alone open either of my doors. I crawled in through my hatch (in a business suit with short skirt no less). The fact that both of the SUV's were found later with all of their locks toothpicked is a mere coincidence.
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    When I lived in Austin there were a disproportionate number of both SUV's and compact spaces (weird law forced it). I came out of the shops one day to find my tiny honda CRX parked between 2 Chevy Suburbans in the compact row.

I could not squeeze my body between the cars on either side let alone open either of my doors. I crawled in through my hatch (in a business suit with short skirt no less). The fact that both of the SUV's were found later with all of their locks toothpicked is a mere coincidence.
    BwaaHaaaaHaaaaaaa. You are an evil woman. I like you.

simpstr is offline Senior Member
    Waiting all week to get the incrediants to make something really good and then it turns out nasty!
    Health is Wealth!

Still raining in Ohio. Who wants/needs rain?
    Georgette

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by simpstr View Post
    Waiting all week to get the incrediants to make something really good and then it turns out nasty!
    That is the stink.
    Georgette