Page 78 of 696 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178578 ... LastLast

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 78

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I haven't had a birthday party in over 10 years because I fear that no one I invite will show up
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    I haven't had a birthday party in over 10 years because I fear that no one I invite will show up
    Birthdays are over rated...
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

runnergal is offline Senior Member
    I'd show up if you didn't live in freaking YT.

(because of course I am so secure as to assume that I would be invited)
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

inanyas is offline Junior Member
    This Dark Chocolate is only 47%. That'll teach me to look at labels from now on. I should stick to Lindt.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    I.HATE.AIR.CONDITIONING.

It makes me cold. It makes me have cold stiff hands. It makes it difficult for my body to adjust to warmer temperatures outside. Yes, I do have it at home, but we keep it around 80, just enough to remove humidity. The woman who sits next to the thermostat turned it on here at work. My hands are cold and the temperature just went from 75 to 74.7. It doesn't help that I have a fricking vent over my cube. I also hate the way one of the supervisors in my office calls me the "little" one or "skinny one" because I eat right and try to keep myself in shape and she doesn't.
    Last edited by Lynna; 04-26-2011 at 09:04 AM.

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    It is a complete epidemic. RSVP has lost all meaning whatsoever.
    Well honestly I think people's word has lost all meaning whatsoever. :-/ They'll commit to something and bail at the first opportunity of something better. It's just a sign to me that I need to stick to people who I can count on, however few they may be! The funny thing is I'm always getting asked "When is the next girl's night?" because they were notoriously fun and I'm the only one who ever planned anything. You snooze you lose.

I'm getting creeped out these days by more and more people on here asking whether it's Primal to do this or Primal to do that, or what the Primal way to walk/shop for groceries/organize a house/read a book/drive a car would be. I smell people who are looking for a cult!
    Yes. It's odd. And creepy. And annoying. If I see another "Is it primal to...." most I'm gonna scream.

Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    Is it primal to get creeped out?
    LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynna View Post
    I.HATE.AIR.CONDITIONING.
    Yes. Our office A/C sucks, so sometimes it will be 80 degrees outside, and inside the ladies are all wearing extra layers, with scarves and blankets (I kid you not) and heaters and whatever they can get their hands on to try to keep warm. Seriously annoying. I actually have a whole drawer with extra clothes for those days. Leg warmers, big furry socks, a hat, scarf, a blanket and fingerless gloves. :-/
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

DianeThePurple is offline Senior Member
    A friend is raising money for some "cure diabetes" fundraiser... by selling BAKED GOODS. Talk about unclear on the concept.

JKC
    JKC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dianethepurple View Post
    a friend is raising money for some "cure diabetes" fundraiser... By selling baked goods. Talk about unclear on the concept.
    lol
    Karin

A joyful heart is good medicine

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot

Mmmmm. Real food is good.

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread29685.html

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    QUOTE=Minxxa;426780]Well honestly I think people's word has lost all meaning whatsoever. :-/ They'll commit to something and bail at the first opportunity of something better. It's just a sign to me that I need to stick to people who I can count on, however few they may be! The funny thing is I'm always getting asked "When is the next girl's night?" because they were notoriously fun and I'm the only one who ever planned anything. You snooze you lose.

Yes. It's odd. And creepy. And annoying. If I see another "Is it primal to...." most I'm gonna scream.

LMAO!

Yes. Our office A/C sucks, so sometimes it will be 80 degrees outside, and inside the ladies are all wearing extra layers, with scarves and blankets (I kid you not) and heaters and whatever they can get their hands on to try to keep warm. Seriously annoying. I actually have a whole drawer with extra clothes for those days. Leg warmers, big furry socks, a hat, scarf, a blanket and fingerless gloves. :-/[/QUOTE]

Currently running my space heater. Can't wait until the afternoon sun starts streaming in my window.
    Last edited by Lynna; 04-26-2011 at 11:28 AM.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I forget what sun looks like. Just seen little teasers of sun over the past week and half. Definitely know what the grey and rain looks like though.
    Georgette