Page 71 of 696 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171571 ... LastLast

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 71

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    My gripe of the day is about my neighbor. First of all, I just wanna say that if I should show up dead, stabbed in my sleep 174 times with an ice pick ... it was the neighbor's dead-eyed kid who did it, so call Vancouver, WA police.

Anyway, my neighbor, the mother of psycho kid, has OCD. For real. The way it presents (or at least one of the ways...) is to slam doors three times. She pulls up, parks under my office window, and slams her car door three times. I wait about 15 seconds, then ... slam, slam, slam. Her front door. Then she apparently must double-check to make SURE the door is really closed .... because there will be a slight pause and then ... slam, slam, slam.

She must really be in an OCD tizzy lately, because it is totally out of control. She has been slamming her car and front door all the freaking day long. She's worked herself into a complete frenzy. I am not exaggerating one bit when I say that she has slammed doors AT LEAST 200 TIMES TODAY.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    I am not exaggerating one bit when I say that she has slammed doors AT LEAST 200 TIMES TODAY.
    Not good. Stab them first. The best defense is a good offense(ive stab to the neck)
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

simodalcais is offline Senior Member
    My Gripe is about Doctors ....last week I was rear ended in my car while traveling home from work and the left side of my body is all screwed up . All the doctors seem to be concerned about is whether or not I have a brain injury . I can hardly walk because my knee and ankle are shot , my wrist feels like it's about to fall apart , my shoulder and neck hurt like hell , but because a CT scan showed no brain damage they seem to think there is nothing wrong with me . WTF is up with that ?? If I was capable , the quack I saw today would have gotten a punch in the face ! He didn't listen to anything I was telling him until I lost my temper and started shouting . As well as that two doctors have refused to treat me because of the fact I was in a car accident .... This totally blows !!

simpstr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simodalcais View Post
    My Gripe is about Doctors ....last week I was rear ended in my car while traveling home from work and the left side of my body is all screwed up . All the doctors seem to be concerned about is whether or not I have a brain injury . I can hardly walk because my knee and ankle are shot , my wrist feels like it's about to fall apart , my shoulder and neck hurt like hell , but because a CT scan showed no brain damage they seem to think there is nothing wrong with me . WTF is up with that ?? If I was capable , the quack I saw today would have gotten a punch in the face ! He didn't listen to anything I was telling him until I lost my temper and started shouting . As well as that two doctors have refused to treat me because of the fact I was in a car accident .... This totally blows !!
    That's F'kd up major!
    Health is Wealth!

simpstr is offline Senior Member
    My gripe of the day is that is gonna be 80 degrees and I'm at work! would rather be outside in shorts running primally on a trail or on my bike sweating like a savage!!!!!!!!!!!
    Health is Wealth!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Gripe of the day: People who create/ allow technology without thinking ahead or updating
    My gripe is an IT dept that does lockdown on everything not specifically requested by the supervisor, regardless of whether it makes sense or not (If I need Civ 3D and CAD on one machine I use, it's pretty damn likely that I need Civ3D in addition to CAD on the more powerful machine as well); and a federal freeware that hasn't been updated since Windows 98 first came out.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

supersellen is offline Senior Member
    My gripe is when subcontractors act like they are doing me a favor by taking a job and then bitch about the requirements and fees. No one is making them accept the job!
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersellen View Post
    My gripe is when subcontractors act like they are doing me a favor by taking a job and then bitch about the requirements and fees. No one is making them accept the job!
    Been there, done that. Government subs are even worse.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simodalcais View Post
    As well as that two doctors have refused to treat me because of the fact I was in a car accident .... This totally blows !!
    Why would that stop them from treating you?
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

simodalcais is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Why would that stop them from treating you?
    asked that myself , they just said it's against their clinics policy ........and another thing I found out ...the ones who will treat you charge double if it concerns a road accident ! My guess it has something to do with insurance .