Page 696 of 696 FirstFirst ... 196596646686694695696
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 696

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Dear Local Thai Restaurant:

You closed on Christmas Day in order to move three blocks away because your old location is being transformed into an art gallery that only wealthy tourists will visit during the summer when they descend on the Magical Bamboo Forest like swarms of hungry locusts. I was understanding. I can live for a few weeks without Thai food. You planned to open in mid-January.

Then you didn't open. You had some unnamed health code violation that put off opening until February. I was understanding. I can live for a few more weeks without Thai food.

You planned to open yesterday. The sign was on your door. I was very excited. Then Swiper came and replaced it with a sign changing the date to today with no explanation. I was understanding. I can live for one more day without Thai food.

It is today. Swiper put up a new sign. You remain closed for "some minor repairs" and do not know when you will ever be open again.

You leave me no choice but to get Mexican, since the only other Thai restaurant in the Magical Bamboo Forest serves food that tastes like ass.

Not feeling the love,
    Gay Panda

Gay Panda is online now Senior Member
    Gripe of Tomorrow: I hate that I know who Swiper is.

fastersteve is offline Member
    Dora, is that you?

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Seeing a mother in workout gear, sitting outside the gym/childcare facility, breastfeeding a very small baby - SMOKING !!!!!!!!
    I just dont get it.!!!!! if she wants to smoke, why do it with a weeny babina at the breast ???????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

KotikBegemotik is offline Senior Member
    Lady Scale, you are an evil b****. I mind my diet, keep my ratios in check, work my a** off in the gym, eat more bleeding veggies than I have before......

Why the bleeding heck did I get saddled with two extra pounds?!!!!

*grumble*
    Last edited by KotikBegemotik; 02-14-2014 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Now appropriate for younger audiences
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."-Winston Churchill

"Keep Calm and Carry On"-British Wartime Poster

"Don't Panic"
    -H2G2

Liquid Gusto is offline Senior Member
    I have been dizzy for three days.

Digby is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: That people insist you won't be healthy doing IF, one meal a day. Despite the fact that she or he is a walking time bomb of SAD damage.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Badgerfaced is offline Senior Member
    Lady, if you want to bitch about someone in the office, don't come into my office and furiously whisper horrible names about someone else and make finger gestures behind a closed door. YOU ARE 60 years old FFS

I don't give a shit, and I don't want to be part of your bitching. Either tell the person that they are wrong, or go whine to management.

and maybe, just maybe, the bitch-ee has a point! You have an entire cake and a packet of biscuits on your desk and have been talking all fricken morning. Do some fucking work or go the fuck home

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Seeing a mother in workout gear, sitting outside the gym/childcare facility, breastfeeding a very small baby - SMOKING !!!!!!!!
    I just dont get it.!!!!! if she wants to smoke, why do it with a weeny babina at the breast ???????
    Probably becasue it is illegal as hell to put the bebe on the curb until she is done with the fag...

Digby is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    UPS, don't tell me you are delivering a package today that I must sign for, then not deliver the f#^*ing package. I had other things to do.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism