Page 693 of 696 FirstFirst ... 193593643683691692693694695 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 693

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Trying to find nutritional information outside the limited range of meats that are chicken, beef, and pork is a pain in the ass.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Hannakb is offline Senior Member
    Listening to my mum say this is going to upset my tummy as she takes a bite of toast (not celiac but thinks she has a problem with gluten or the preservatives)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Kris T is offline Senior Member
    Made dinner for the family last night. Beef Stroganoff. Something I would never eat with the flour and noodles. Because THEY like it and have not had it for over a year.

I am cooking, and preparing this meal for them. A meal I won't eat, and when it is done and I ask how it is, hubby says, 'I'TS OK'.

IT'S OK....IT'S OK. Are you f*cking kidding me!

So, that ends my cooking their meals for them anymore. Hubby and DD know how to cook. They can cook their own food. They are not happy about it, but I am tired of cooking SAD meals for them, and my meals for me. If they want crap, they can cook crap. This mom/wife is on the Primal train and it has left the station!
    Last edited by Kris T; 01-12-2014 at 12:50 PM.
    44 F 5'5
    SW 205.4
    CW 180.4
    GW 150

Quote Originally Posted by Kris T View Post
    Made dinner for the family last night. Beef Stroganoff. Something I would never eat with the flour and noodles. Because THEY like it and have not had it for over a year.

I am cooking, and preparing this meal for them. A meal I won't eat, and when it is done and I ask how it is, hubby says, 'I'TS OK'.

IT'S OK....IT'S OK. Are you f*cking kidding me!

So, that ends my cooking their meals for them anymore. Hubby and DD know how to cook. They can cook their own food. They are not happy about it, but I am tired of cooking SAD meals for them, and my meals for me. If they want crap, they can cook crap. This mom/wife is on the Primal train and it has left the station!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

fastersteve is offline Member
    I make Stroganoff, the fam gets noodles, I put it on raw Spinach. Pretty tasty that way.

Kwaggz is offline Senior Member
    Everyone telling me I'll change my mind about having kids.... and hubs now saying he's 60% for and 40% against having them... he knew from the first day how I felt about having kids, there have been 3 years to walk away before we got married if needed!!!! And then reading how primal helps with fertility... shoot! Feeling like an outcast because this is the south, and you get married and have babies, that's what you do. Am I a horrible person if I deprive hubs of something I've never ever wanted in my entire life??? Gah. Too deep for a Monday.

Tinathetaco is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaggz View Post
    Everyone telling me I'll change my mind about having kids.... and hubs now saying he's 60% for and 40% against having them... he knew from the first day how I felt about having kids, there have been 3 years to walk away before we got married if needed!!!! And then reading how primal helps with fertility... shoot! Feeling like an outcast because this is the south, and you get married and have babies, that's what you do. Am I a horrible person if I deprive hubs of something I've never ever wanted in my entire life??? Gah. Too deep for a Monday.
    If he knew prior to your marriage that you didn't want kids, I'd say it's an issue he has to figure out on his own. Is he willing to give up on your marriage so he can have kids? Or would he rather be with you and never have kids? Or would you ever be willing to give him children (I know you made up your mind, but it's always good to round it out)?

Divorce is a reasonable option for the two of you if you cannot resolve this issue--I am not suggesting that divorce is the only option you have, just pointing it out. It is in no way fair to either party to give up something they want (he wants kids, you want to remain childless). One of you will be miserable and one of you will be happy. Eventually it will grow to resentment and boom, divorced later on.

I feel I should mention that I too am married.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Explaining to someone yesterday that I am doing a whole thirty.....
    Whats that they asked
    I am not eating sugar, grains, processed food, coffee, dairy products or alcohol for 30 days said I
    Oh does that mean you are gluten intolerant.....
    ****** bangs head on tabletop ******
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaggz View Post
    Everyone telling me I'll change my mind about having kids....
    That stopped for me when I turned 40. Everyone finally got that I was serious.

B*tch-lite

Kwaggz is offline Senior Member
    Well I'm only 27 so people think I'm still within that realm of mind changing. We don't believe divorce is an option and I'm sure he wouldn't give up on our marriage for children, we both decided that seeing what our kids would look like would be the aspect we'd both miss. But I always (horribly, terribly, guiltily) wished I just wouldn't be able to have them....hopefully closer to 35 I can make everyone realize I'm serious, lol.