Page 689 of 696 FirstFirst ... 189589639679687688689690691 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 689

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    And now I have a viral infection on top of a sinus infection. What did I do to offend the gods of primal and cause them to abandon me?!
    (No, Q, I haven't taken any C today. I'm seeing if even my regular pills stay down.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    GOTD: Bosses.... more specifically, bosses that raise hell about not knowing something is going on at work, when their signature is on the cover page of the proceedure that directs you to do what they claim to not know about...... grrrrrrr

Rig D is offline Senior Member
    Dayton, OH, but "home" is Carolinas/Georgia
    When you dose up with C, per Quelsens recommendation, also throw in D3's. Since starting the D's a couple of years back (2 2k pills AM and PM), I still am allergic to SW Ohio in fall/spring, but greatly reduced, and no colds/flu, my recurring bronchitis is gone. Never sick!

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    GOTD:

I am sick and tired of working so hard and having to have to work so hard and having no alternative.

Glad to have a method to control my weight

Pissed that i need a method to control my weight.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quelson - this article barely touches on some science, but it's interesting. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/19/he...anted=all&_r=0

It probably won't make much difference in my lifetime, but research like this might help you (I have no clue how old you are).
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Quelson - this article barely touches on some science, but it's interesting. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/19/he...anted=all&_r=0

It probably won't make much difference in my lifetime, but research like this might help you (I have no clue how old you are).
    scanned and YES i am aware that it is my genes and that I am an outlier.

doesnt change the fact that if i could go back and stop my parents from procreating i would not do it... the legacy they gave us kids is abominable.

worse i am the most healthy in my family

Most days i can cope, yesterday i could not...

and i guess with epi genetics i should be blaming my grandmother... but she could not have known not to procreate.

for the record. I refuse to pass on this genetic trash. I will be the last of my genetic code. this specimen is not viable.

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Gotd: I'm reacting with anxiety to the sulphites in the gelatin capsule of two of my supplements. I guess the silver lining is that replacing those will help reduce my workplace anxiety.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Gotd: I'm reacting with anxiety to the sulphites in the gelatin capsule of two of my supplements. I guess the silver lining is that replacing those will help reduce my workplace anxiety.
    purebulk.com.. make your own pills

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Or just get the liquids of the two, which is my plan.
    My Primal Battle Tome

EncinoMan is offline Junior Member
    GOTD: Its "Wellness Month" at my work (because its only important to practice "Wellness" one month out of the year) and they provided a "healthy" breakfast this morning consisting of bagels, fat free yogurt, and granola. I'm not surprised, but I'll just stick with my eggs and bacon thank you.