Page 677 of 696 FirstFirst ... 177577627667675676677678679687 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,770 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 677

Crabbcakes is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Damnit! I hate when I can't think of anything to bitch about! F'n frustrating
    HAH!! You and my Second would get along FABULOUSLY together! I swear, when her soul got reincarnated, the Great Swami in the Sky forgot to wipe her memory of the previous life, and I gave birth to an 80 yo gritch!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    The vehicle had an electrical problem several miles from home, and we had to walk. My boyfriend was sore, what's with that? I guess he should walk more.

Digby is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: Wanting to want to get my rear out the chair to exercise.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    GOTD:

Such infrequent Saoirse sightings.
    Awww...i must try harder. I have such awful wifi in my apartment, i basically just check email most of the time.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    broke a tooth and wish I could say it was on a bone but it wasn't - it was on an orange skittle; 1 freaking skittle. bloody dangerous carbs indeed...
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbDodger View Post
    broke a tooth and wish I could say it was on a bone but it wasn't - it was on an orange skittle; 1 freaking skittle. bloody dangerous carbs indeed...
    I'm laughing with you. A few weeks ago, I decided what the heck, and I was going to make some hummus using the last of some dried garbanzo beans that were over a year old to make some hummus. Put them in the pressure cooker and promptly fell asleep. Woke up to a smokey apartment and a ruined pressure cooker. Bloody dangerous carbs indeed...
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Stupid f##king dog owners. The sign at the park says all dogs must be leashed, but there are a few who think they must be special and take their dogs off the leash when they go on the wooded trails. I hate coming up on a loose dog when I'm trail running. Maybe I should start taking pepper spray and use it on the owners.

Digby is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynna View Post
    Stupid f##king dog owners. The sign at the park says all dogs must be leashed, but there are a few who think they must be special and take their dogs off the leash when they go on the wooded trails. I hate coming up on a loose dog when I'm trail running. Maybe I should start taking pepper spray and use it on the owners.
    Totally sympathize with this! The owner always says "S/he on't hurt you." I reply, "That's what the owner said of a dog that bit me; resulting in several stitches.!"
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbDodger View Post
    I nearly choked to death on a skittle while driving once.
    True story. While on the Hwy coming through Atlanta about 10 years ago...
    I managed to pull over and lean forward over the steering wheel and it dislodged... I wasn't breathing at all and really thought I was going to die, and how stupid that was going to look.
    Bloody dangerous carbs indeed!

Haven't eaten a skittle since.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    When I was a kid, I inhaled one of those little cinnamon candies that are about the size of a skittle and it came out of my nose.