Page 675 of 696 FirstFirst ... 175575625665673674675676677685 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,750 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 675

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK at US Wellness Meats. It's always something. This time when I went to put together my order, it was my main thing. Grumble freakin' grumble.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK at US Wellness Meats. It's always something. This time when I went to put together my order, it was my main thing. Grumble freakin' grumble.
    It's why I have never ordered from them. Every time I look it seems that the items I want are the ones out of stock.

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    98 degrees today; tomorrow is supposed to be hotter, and the only air conditioning we have is in our car.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Dear Doctor,

Giving me a diagnosis followed by a ??? is driving me CRAZY.

Love,
    Gay Panda

wiltondeportes Guest

I feel airsick....

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    I know I have griped about this before but recent events has resulted in my complaining about it again.....

GOTD: At this point I'm going to be a healthy old man who's friends and family have all died off from eating and living CW.

Close family, close friends, all firmly walking in lockstep with CW. Eating processed foods heavy in grain, getting sick, taking medication and puzzled as to why they are like this. Fat, sick and getting sicker.

My advice given in any way, has been largely ignored. The proof as to why it has worked for me has fallen on deaf ears and blind eyes.

Bummer.....
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    That is my gripe too Texas.grok. My mum is a nurse and did the 21 day transformation. She lost a little weight, but not much. She went straight back to eating grains because she's a nurse and believes in a balanced diet. Grrrrrrrr It's no wonder you're not losing weight mother!!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Having to do things twice because of someone else's error. I get that we're all fallible, but it just seems like in dealing with businesses, their inventory control is pathetic.

When I was shopping regularly at WFoods, it got to the point where about one in four trips resulted in an error on their part. The WFoods here has a very good return policy - we take it back no matter why - but mostly it was an adjustment (which often resulted in free product). The inconvenience doesn't really have a price.

A chicken described as "about four pounds" from one company arrived here at 3.27 pounds. That changes the per pound price substantially. I got a $5 credit and now only order from that company if their product comes in a pre-weighed flat amount.

Today anchovies arrived at my door. Both the website (different company than the chicken folks) and my shipping receipt state that they come in 2 oz jars. Nope, these are 1.5 oz jars -that's 25% less product than I ordered. Another email and waiting for resolution. I think this one kind of pisses me off because I've been thinking about buying these for at least a month and a half, so unless I'm the only person who's ordered them in that time, or no other person noticed, or they didn't think 25% less product was worth worrying about, that error has been on the website for awhile.

Sure, they can all make it right with credits, etc., but they can't give me back the time I wasted resolving the problem.

[/gripe]
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    GOTD: At this point I'm going to be a healthy old man who's friends and family have all died off from eating and living CW.
    Close family, close friends, all firmly walking in lockstep with CW. Eating processed foods heavy in grain, getting sick, taking medication and puzzled as to why they are like this. Fat, sick and getting sicker.
    My advice given in any way, has been largely ignored. The proof as to why it has worked for me has fallen on deaf ears and blind eyes.
    Well, Randall, we can always just wait for them all to die and them be healthy hot and old together.....
    What bugs me is people who think they are eating healthy (e.g. I can't Believe It's Not Butter and soymilk). They have made the switch away from one kind of processed junkfood to another but feel so self righteous about it.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That bellies don't get all taut and sexy just by eating Primal. Sigh.
    Last edited by Crabbcakes; 06-08-2013 at 07:56 PM.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC