Page 671 of 696 FirstFirst ... 171571621661669670671672673681 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 671

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    +1

Also, "You've obviously confused me with someone who cares." I love when I remember that at the perfect moment.
    Being a sailor, I change a word or two for "dramatic effect".... I'll let you imagine which ones.... lol

sjmc is offline Senior Member
    a bit on the "I couldn't care less" vs. "I could care less" debate World Wide Words: I could care less

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Travel, which involves eating in restaurants that have NO CLUE how to cook ("medium" steak brought to me burnt to an absolute crisp), or eating hotel breakfasts (not horrible, but generally inadequate), and not getting nearly enough activity.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I send you very simple and explicit instructions to USE THIS PARTICULAR PROGRAM. Then you fucking email me, "So I was using OTHER PROGRAM and it wasn't working so then I switched to the ONE YOU TOLD ME TO USE..."

I don't care that the correct program isn't working properly, honestly, because you cannot follow instructions. I practically BULLET POINT my questions to you and you will answer one of them. ONE. Sometimes it's the first question, sometimes it's the last. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY I NEED FUCKING INFORMATION TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM.

This has been an IT moment.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Seriously? Less than a week to design a whole subdivision? Really? And you've been in the biz... how long was it you claimed? 50 years? Were you planning on joining the real world before you retired?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

LauraSB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I send you very simple and explicit instructions to USE THIS PARTICULAR PROGRAM. Then you fucking email me, "So I was using OTHER PROGRAM and it wasn't working so then I switched to the ONE YOU TOLD ME TO USE..."

I don't care that the correct program isn't working properly, honestly, because you cannot follow instructions. I practically BULLET POINT my questions to you and you will answer one of them. ONE. Sometimes it's the first question, sometimes it's the last. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY I NEED FUCKING INFORMATION TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM.

This has been an IT moment.
    You IT people are SO MEAN!! We don't know what we're doing! None of it makes sense! Can't you just do it for us?!

Brought to you by the Mariah Careys in the working world...
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Full moon.
    Call center.
    'nuff said.

*sigh*

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    What's wrong with being interested in conspiracies? So many of them are true.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiercehunter View Post
    What's wrong with being interested in conspiracies? So many of them are true.
    That's just what they want you to think....

somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    My knickers nearly fell down in the supermarket; i had to drop my bacon to grab them