Page 653 of 696 FirstFirst ... 153553603643651652653654655663 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 653

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    OMG RR that is just awful............ nothing really to say except *hugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    RitaRose, I'm so sorry that something so horrifying touched your life.
    Thanks, guys. Sadly, it's very common out here. barely made the news. I would say the vast majority of deaths out here (not related to illness/aging) are either traffic fatalities (pedestrians or collisions) or domestic disputes. Just stupid, preventable stuff for the most part.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: changing clocks. Because it's almost 8pm and I'm not hungry, but I've only eaten like 600 calories today and by the time I'm hungry it could well be almost 10pm and I was just getting my sleep thing back in order but now we changed the clocks and if I eat at 10pm I won't want to sleep until around midnight unless I take a sleeping pill but then I'll sleep too long and won't wake up as early in the morning as I want and won't get the start to the day that I want which will put me in a pissy mood and ruin my Monday and I usually like Mondays because nobody has had the chance yet to piss me off and it's all because of some silly thing that goes back to when we were farmers but now no one really farms except for machines and machines don't care what time it is and it's been proven that there are more car accidents for the first week after we change the clocks and it's not like the rest of the world does it and besides that, I hate run on sentences, don't you?
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    oh Joanie - I am so with you on the clock change bullshit !!!!!!! It used to drive me insane changing the damned things back and forwards, getting the children all out of sinc. Now it only impacts me and DH so not such a big deal - but it is frustrating !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

More hate for the time change.

I have to get up at 4:30am to get to work by 6am. Tomorrow, I will effectively be waking up at 3:30am to get to work by 5am.

That's bullshit.

EagleRiverDee is offline Senior Member
    Agreed- I detest DST. It's retarded. There's that saying (supposedly from some American Indian) that only a white man thinks he can cut a foot off the end of a blanket, sew it to the other end, and have a longer blanket. Exactly. Plus, I live in Alaska- around the time the clocks change we are either gaining or losing 5 minutes of daylight a day. So it makes a difference for 12 days. And screws up my internal body clock for far longer than that.
    High Weight: 225
    Weight at start of Primal: 189
    Current Weight: 174
    Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    I'm sick.
    This is day two. I'm running to the bathroom, guzzling Pepto, and avoiding food. Got sick at work, came home, and spent the rest of the day running.
    Thought it was going to be better, but woke up at 2 am to more running to the bathroom. That's been my whole day.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaeVynn View Post
    I'm sick.
    This is day two. I'm running to the bathroom, guzzling Pepto, and avoiding food. Got sick at work, came home, and spent the rest of the day running.
    Thought it was going to be better, but woke up at 2 am to more running to the bathroom. That's been my whole day.
    1/4 cup of Vitamin C powder could pwn that
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    1/4 cup of Vitamin C powder could pwn that
    Oh, I know. The first thing I did, Monday, when I got home, was down some C crystals. I should have some today.

I am, however, drinking some serious quantities of colloidal silver, which has always worked very, very well for me in the past for digestive troubles.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Emergencies that really aren't.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Seeing AARP as a "Suggested Page" when I opened up Facebook today.

I'M ONLY 48!!!

Maybe it's payback for teasing The Boyfriend about it.