Page 65 of 696 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165565 ... LastLast

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 65

jspradley is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    I have a cavity. Dammit. I can see it.
    That's called your anus...it's always been there.

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jspradley View Post
    That's called your anus...it's always been there.
    Oh Myy .. LOL !!!
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

DianeThePurple is offline Senior Member
    I can see my WHAT from here?! o_O

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    GotD:

Snacks.

FFS, Primal or not, you don't need them. Oh your tummy's growling? Boo-hoo. Suck it up. You're not going to die (I'm talking to people who don't have diabetes or some other abnormal condition here). Get your body used to burning some of its own fat.

See the thread on the guy who died at 114 eating two meals per day. I'm going to live another 90 years and there will be a thread about me: "World's oldest man dies at 121. One meal a day his secret to longevity."
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    I'm going to live another 90 years and there will be a thread about me: "World's oldest man dies at 121. One meal a day his secret to longevity."
    And grumpiness. None of this positive-outlook, love-your-neighbor bullshit. Nothing keeps you going like a good seethe.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Exactly. Pent-up negativity puts stress on the body. It's good to let it out.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Ayla is offline Senior Member
    Gripe: Last night my friends and I had game night, and they all took a "dessert break" at 10:30 pm, at which time they ate scones, shortcake, nutella, animal crackers, and cookies. They made fresh whipping cream and complained it wasn't sweet enough, so they added sugar. They urged me over and over to eat some dessert, especially the animal crackers, which are "healthy if you don't dip them in too much nutella." I can't even imagine eating spoonfuls of nutella and cookies in the middle of the night anymore.
    28, female, 5'2"
    Went primal 7/28/10: 154 lbs.
    1/12/12: 135 lbs.
    Goal: 120 lbs.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    I am a cranky PMS beast. Fortunately I should be back to my sunny, polite self in a couple of days.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Nettle is offline Senior Member
    Chickens who constantly cluck 'wolf'.

Love my chickens but sometimes they drive me nuts. They're free range and I live of the end of a wild land so predator concerns are always there. Thing is though they'll start the flock clucking and crowing at the littlest of things. A butterfly will set them off in the same way that spotting a coyote will. One lays and egg and starts clucking and they all join in. It all sounds the same. Today is windy and so things are flapping around and it sets them off. It's been constant this morning. Of course I have to get up and check a lot to make sure it's not something bad! I have and LGD pup and she's getting pretty good at warning if there IS actually something threatening but she's still young and not completely trustworthy. Sometimes she'll bark at a flapping tarp too. The clucking then gets my indoor dogs agitated so they feel they have to go out and check. If my shepherd doesn't go out he starts pacing and whining. So I let them out and after doing a survey and seeing and smelling that it's nothing want right back in again!

The whole crew of animals is driving me batty today!

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Exactly. Pent-up negativity puts stress on the body. It's good to let it out.
    LOL just find a positive outlet and you won't have to be *soo darn grumpy*.. :-)
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)