Page 646 of 696 FirstFirst ... 146546596636644645646647648656 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 646

paleodog is offline Senior Member
    I just ignore everyone and do what pleases me. No one else can live my life. I don't even let people know what I'm doing most of the time.

Maureen M is offline Senior Member
    Gripe of the Day: FOX news and rampant ignorance in journalism nowadays.
    Fox News Attacks Wiccans - YouTube

"The problem with Wiccans is, besides the fact that they practice witchcraft, is they have like 20 holidays"

How bout you be a responsible journalist, do some fucking research, and then shut your bigoted mouth?

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Yeah holidays are way problematic. Fuckin festive people and their laughter and their merriment. GET A JOB!!!!
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maureen M View Post
    Gripe of the Day: FOX news and rampant ignorance in journalism nowadays.
    Fox News Attacks Wiccans - YouTube

"The problem with Wiccans is, besides the fact that they practice witchcraft, is they have like 20 holidays"

How bout you be a responsible journalist, do some fucking research, and then shut your bigoted mouth?
    I'd be more surprised to hear something that's actually true, on Faux News.

Why do people only hate on Fox news, like rival monopolist pentagon-operative CIA lackey stations are any different? They just target different demographics with their own specific disinformation- no one is even remotely interested in presenting anything that looks anything whatsoever like an explanation for the order of things, and no spotlights shine on any real villains, on any news station.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maureen M View Post

We do? *blink*

They're right... too many holidays spells the end of civilization as we know it. (yes, I did that one on purpose)

I should probably watch that youtube, but I won't...

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Umm... wiccan/pagans have a whopping 8 holidays, right?

The jewish have like a dozen... no one makes any fuss about that.

Couldn't those TV idiots even bother googling for some INFO first?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Maureen M is offline Senior Member
    oh its not just Fox news that I'm hating on. Its the fact that instead of just reporting a story about a college in the bible belt acknowledging Wiccan/Pagan holidays( which i think is a fantastic thing!) it turns into a "why do we have to honor other peoples holidays?? THIS IS MERICUH! We don't need other peoples holidays messing up our shit because...immigrants!! and obama sucks!!!"

RaeVynn, i would recommend it only if you like hearing that "wiccans are mostly Dungeons and Dragons players and twice divorced Midwest midwives"

What happened to responsible researched news stories that were unbiased?( ie journalism) Now reporting only has to do with what side of the aisle you're on and how we can make the other eeeeevil side look bad.

Sometimes I hate living in a country where ignorance and intolerance are prized attributes shown on national television.

It is a trap that is understood by the media sorcerers and psycho-emotional social engineers- anyone who tries to assert some truth to the topic then subjects themselves to haranguing as one who sympathizes with the enemy-image and is thus identified as one not to be trusted, a suspicious outsider. The 2 Minutes Hate is old, obsolete science.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh yes... the whole thing was one long intolerant/ignorant "Mericuh" rant fest.

I'm glad I'm not in the "bible belt" any more. Seriously.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.