Page 642 of 696 FirstFirst ... 142542592632640641642643644652692 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 642

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Digby View Post
    Can't get into the mood for 2013 since I'm still irritated about a lot of 2012.
    But...it's over. Even if events are carrying over from the previous year...well, really, whenever, you just have to approach it with a fresh mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Digby View Post
    In Grok times those screaming kids would have gotten eaten.
    Or strapped to trees for a while or something.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Swimsuits. I'm not concave; I don't have a 36" or greater ribcage; my tits are not in my armpits; and I don't want a one piece. That rules out 90% of bikini tops. add in that I want to actually swim and move in it without popping out, and I'm shopping online. For a swimsuit. When I have to ship back and wait for the refund on the 90% that don't fit right.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Do they sell swimsuit tops the way they sell bra sizes? Maybe try Victoria's secret. If you aren't too much of an unusual size, maybe you can find something that way.

They do, and that's how I get them. But one manufacturer's 30DD is another's 30E is another's 30D, just like in bras.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    People who ask my opinion about their terrible CW fitness and diet regimens, listen to my elevator speech about why it will do more harm than good, then go "well, at least I'm doing something." Well then why in the FUCK did you ask me?

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    They do, and that's how I get them. But one manufacturer's 30DD is another's 30E is another's 30D, just like in bras.
    Could you get actual tape measurements from the company (if you contact customer service)?

Even if their tape measurements fit perfectly, there's still a chance that there's a seam in the wrong place, it just looks wrong on you, it's not flattering... same shit you get when shopping in stores for a swimsuit.
    My Primal Battle Tome

I wouldn't know, everything is too big on me haha. I need stuff with minimal material so I can just work with the "fabric" instead of fighting with the padding or structure.

You can rip the padding out. A small hole and a seam ripper are all it takes.
    My Primal Battle Tome

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    so last summer i got a strip of bathing suit fabric. i was gonna be fancy and sew me a bandeau top

i never got around to it

so i just tied it around my chest, knotted it between my breasts, and it stayed and 'held' things in place well. if all else fails, maybe that will work?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.