Page 636 of 696 FirstFirst ... 136536586626634635636637638646686 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 636

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    no, your current paramour is a lie
    therefore, your current paramour is the cake.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    yes!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    * weeps *

Oh well, I was holding out for a spammer who glittered in the sunlight anyway. And talked endlessly about feelings. That just gets my motor revvin' like no one's bidness.

There, I found some sweet in them sour grapes.

will your glittery love be a fussy 80 year old? who refuses to bite you until you jump through 10,000 emotional hoops after stalking you and creeping in your room to watch you sleep then make you feel bad for having sexxors?

did you know i found it hilarious when he told her 'stop trying to take your clothes off' ?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

will your glittery love be a fussy 80 year old? who refuses to bite you until you jump through 10,000 emotional hoops after stalking you and creeping in your room to watch you sleep then make you feel bad for having sexxors?

did you know i found it hilarious when he told her 'stop trying to take your clothes off' ?
    You sweet talker, you. Nothing says HOT like a bedroom creeper who farts glitter in your sheets.

Did you see the Breaking Dawn in a Minute (Parody) on youtube? By jacksfilms.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    You all are making me laugh. Thank you. I had insomnia last night/this morning, and I swear, at about 6AM, almost every forum's top post was some spamfuck trying to sell bank hacking numbers. Really? I looked in the mirror, and though I may not be the brightest bulb on any tree, there was no STUPID tattoo on my forehead.

Off to go look at Breaking Wind in a Minute on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    You sweet talker, you. Nothing says HOT like a bedroom creeper who farts glitter in your sheets.

Did you see the Breaking Dawn in a Minute (Parody) on youtube? By jacksfilms.
    NO *flounce* hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    You all are making me laugh. Thank you. I had insomnia last night/this morning, and I swear, at about 6AM, almost every forum's top post was some spamfuck trying to sell bank hacking numbers. Really? I looked in the mirror, and though I may not be the brightest bulb on any tree, there was no STUPID tattoo on my forehead.

Off to go look at Breaking Wind in a Minute on youtube.
    joanie stop pretending you aren't tempted. you are. you want your very own fussy old edward to stare at you and want to eat yuo and be cold on you and break up with you and take you back and refuse your advances and give in and make you feel like a whorey whore slut then knock you up and kill you with a super baby
    beautiful
    yeah you are

you want your very own fussy old edward to stare at you and want to eat yuo and be cold on you and break up with you and take you back and refuse your advances and give in and make you feel like a whorey whore slut then knock you up and kill you with a super baby
    Speaking of Twilight and its devolution to 50 Shades of Creepy Sexy Times, I really did NOT need to see the onesies you can now purchase for your infant, one of which reads LATERS, BABY and the other 9 MONTHS AGO, MY MOMMY READ 50 SHADES OF GRAY.

ewwwwwwwwww

and i have to say it, i can't hold it in any more

laters baby is the worst phrase ever

EVER
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Actually, I want that whole scenario with Bella.