Page 625 of 696 FirstFirst ... 125525575615623624625626627635675 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 625

sarasue624 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    GOTD: It's a beautiful Sunday and I'm going to go work in a building all afternoon without windows...

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Make your IT rep happy and DON'T LOSE/FORGET YOUR PASSWORDS. It's not usually a big deal, but I'm working from home today and it's screwing up everything. I kinda just want to punch everyone through their computers.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Didn't get my dream job because it went to someone who isn't unemployed. All I want is a fucking job, preferably in engineering, because that's the degree I got (and am still paying on. Thanks for deregulating tuition, TX.) At this point, I just need money coming into the bank account.
    I can't get experience because everyone wants experience. Can't get my PE (that everyone wants) until at least April, if they accept my (yup, you guessed it) experience record in my application. Fucking catch-22s everywhere. I keep getting into positions that end up being resume stains because I get laid off within 2 years. If I can't keep a job, it looks bad on my resume, and a bad resume means not getting more experience... I can't be the only person getting fucked over like this.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member
    Catching a cold. Stupid cold. Even worse? I have a list...

Went to my brothers house for his wedding (this is a BIG YAY! ). Period started. I had no ibuprofen at the house I was staying at. I did have some in my truck which was not parked where I was staying since I walked over. So no sleep all night cause my back was hurting. (In retrospect I should have gotten up, gotten dressed, and walked the 7 blocks each direction to get it out of my truck. I would have been happier.) Next day feel myself coming down with a sore throat. I'm not at home so I don't have my normal teas that I like for such things. Don't sleep all night again, now due to sore throat AND the fact that said sore throat was making me swallow about 3 times a minute which means I swallowed enough air to give myself indigestion. And then I have now spent the last 2 days blowing my nose non stop, my nose is getting raw and I have sinus pressure. And I had to drive home 6 hours today.

Stupid stupid cold.

Ouaouaron is offline Senior Member
    I work in a room without windows too, not good.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasue624 View Post
    GOTD: It's a beautiful Sunday and I'm going to go work in a building all afternoon without windows...
    An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'
    -Somebody funny

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Unfortunate side effect of working from home: a nap sounds sooooo good right now.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    ARGH; am starting a new website and am making tons of content for it and my 2000+ word post from today got deleted and is NOT RECOVERABLE IN ANY WAY. And I really really don't want to make a new one. I'm gonna start making all the posts in Word and then just copy/paste so that doesn't happen again I guess. So irritated.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Kinda sucks going to a job fair and being told by almost every company that you're overqualified.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    overqualified "should" mean you could have the job but the pay would not match your qualifications. I know it does not work that way though. Best of luck finding a job though!! Think positive!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Halloween... nuf said
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.