Page 624 of 696 FirstFirst ... 124524574614622623624625626634674 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 624

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    When you bring your lunch (egg bake with cabbage, onions, and spinach), put it in the fridge, and then maintance clean out the fridge. when they looked into your dish and thought it was old then threw it away. After they discovered that it was a ligitimate lunch bought me pizza instead. I was going to IF it, but was guilted into eating it.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    When you bring your lunch (egg bake with cabbage, onions, and spinach), put it in the fridge, and then maintance clean out the fridge. when they looked into your dish and thought it was old then threw it away. After they discovered that it was a ligitimate lunch bought me pizza instead. I was going to IF it, but was guilted into eating it.
    Phigment, I had that happen to me once, also. Mine was leftover taco meat with the veggies mixed in. Now I put a sticky note on my lunch with my name and the date and "DO NOT THROW AWAY!"

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I didn't sleep for 28 hours. Started getting cranky. Finally broke down and made myself a strong Bloody Mary and took half a trazadone. Sweet sweet sleep. Woke up rarin' to go. Thought it was 7am. Headed to the kitchen to brew some coffee. It was 7PM. Pissed me off royally.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I finally could not take the state of my dd bedroom and while she was at school I ummm.. well.. lets just say a large black garbage bag was involved and a full basket of now dirty clothes later.. I think I overdid and my surgeon would not be happy. Feeling pain So frickin bored at home ( I have read dozens of books and am movie'd out) because I am so limited on what I can do. 2 1/2 weeks before I can go back to work.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

When i just want to get my walk on, my doggy partner keeps stopping to smell. He's a sniffer. I guess he trying to get me to stop and smell the poop.

my lense fell out of my glasses while riding my bike. When back for it and just before i got it a car rab over it. Now until i can find tthe money and time to get it replaced i have to wear my sunglasses.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    This morning I finally pulled my finger out and went to a hardware store to pick up the gear to make some PVC pipe parrallettes:
    http://baye.com/diy-parallettes/

I've seen a lot of comments on US websites about it being so cheap to make these, well... Certainly ain't the case here in NZ.
    $45 for approx 10ft of pipe, which wasn't too bad, but then another $25 For EACH of the 4 T pieces and 4 elbows.

Back to the drawing board on that one I think. 5 new tyres and a new exhaust trump a new toy unfortunately :-(
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    A jar of nutella, 70% of a jar of dark chocolate almond butter, and 1/2 a jar of chocolate PB2. gone. in less than 72 hours.

Guys, this is why you don't shop for groceries while you're high.
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    In the path of the hurricane. It's raining already and it's still off the Carolinas.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    A jar of nutella, 70% of a jar of dark chocolate almond butter, and 1/2 a jar of chocolate PB2. gone. in less than 72 hours.

Guys, this is why you don't shop for groceries while you're high.
    This is your pantry...this is your pantry on drugs? Chaohinon, that's probably a far more effective public service announcement for the paleo scene than a pan of eggs (mmmm...my brain looks tasty!).
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal