Page 623 of 696 FirstFirst ... 123523573613621622623624625633673 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 623

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I woke up way too early this morning, and I must have been dreaming about the squid I'm having for supper tonight because all I can think about is that damn squid. I really don't want to eat this early in the day. Had a small touch of Montezuma's revenge yesterday (not sure why), so maybe that's why I'm so food obsessed today. Whatever the reason, it's pissing me off.

Guess I'll get dressed and go get my daily dose of sun. Most cemeteries are closed today, and they are my go-to zones of peace. I really like slothing out on Sunday, but I swear that that freakin' squid is calling to me from the fridge. ack.

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Got a new scale - the Aria - which not only records my weight, but also purports to be able to determine my fat %

I've lost a couple of pounds, so my fat % is increasing? WTF?

I don't really think that I'm losing muscle as we speak...

[yes, I know they have a margin of error. And, any one day's result is very suspect. Best to be viewed over a long time period, on a graph. But still.]

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    GOTD: Sleep still elusive after surgery and 3:30am is my nemesis.. as I SWEAR I am always awake at that time. Why do they not tell you post op recovery sucks?? 3 more weeks of this? UGH!! I am movie'd out and have read a dozen books already. I can only walk small distances and can do just about nothing around the house still. Friggin' hate restrictions!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: Despite primal living I am sick again. Have been home for 3 days, like I don't have a job, and am having to break down and take the damn antibiotics. Really not happy.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

MeatSleepRepeat is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: ate too many almonds yesterday. Paying for it today.

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: been having tons of digestive issues (diverticulitis? something else?) and going in for a colonoscopy next week. I keep having to remind myself that my digestion was so much worse before going paleo/primal and that my worst days are when I don't eat the way I meant to.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    GOTD:
    All those suits i was waiting to wear again... when did they start looking like clown clothes on me... FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

4 suits to ebay dammit and one awesome London Fog.
    I feel your pain...2 suits(clown suits now), and a London Fog as well(keeping that though:-)
    Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    GOTD: Dust storms suck
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

GOTD: Trolls.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

PoisonApple is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: I'm about 7 months pregnant and have been *mostly* primal the entire time, with the exception of a few too many deserts and occasional fast food. My mother-in-law looks down on me all judgey-like whenever I do anything slightly wrong, yet she brings home 2 of those $5 pizzas from Little Caesars. A few nights ago I made chili, and I asked if she wanted garlic bread (I didn't want any, but she might) and she said something like "not if we're trying to stay away from bread" and then proceeds to cook spaghetti the next night. I can't wait to move out.... in the process of buying a house now.
    Proud Bangmaid since August 2009