Page 621 of 696 FirstFirst ... 121521571611619620621622623631671 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 621

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    This sounds oddly sharp for you, Quelson. You're usually lovable. You're one of my favorite success stories, too!
    As i said just noting.... we tend to think very much alike... at least that is what i think.

and while it is probably difficult to articulate.... sometime i wonder if my attitude is disconnected to my reality ( i think that is how i want to articulate it)

I think much like a thinner person even though i dont have a "right " to it.

I didnt intent to be unlovable :-) wasnt meant to inflame.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

GOTD
    White Tea with Blueberry & Pomegranate Flavor

Ingredients: White tea, green tea, dried apples, rosehip peel, chicory root, cinnamon bark, licorice root, ginger root, orange peel, modified cornstarch, natural flavors, dried blackberry fruit pieces, dried black currant fruit pieces, pomegranate juice solids, dried blueberry fruit pieces, dried raspberry fruit pieces.

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

EmeraldRose is offline Senior Member
    Last week I stayed with my folks for vacation. I found this to be an incredibly difficult time for eating, as my husband and I had no money to contribute to making meals. Basically we had to eat either what my mom cooked, or wherever they chose to go out. This was invariably very high-carb, low protein. I did the best I could, mostly veggies and fruit, but couldn't avoid the stuff I normally don't eat. (Fast food, pizza, etc) By the end of vacation, I actually was feeling ill from the crap food.

My mom tells me yesterday, she had an appt with her endocrinologist. Her blood sugars are too high, and diet along with meds are not managing them. Doc told her to continue to eat a low carb diet, and that if things don't improve she will have to go on insulin. My mom also has celiac disease, and spends tons of money trying to substitute for wheat with all kinds of crap.

Mom told her doctor she will be able to get her blood sugars under control. Why? How???

BECAUSE SHE'S BASICALLY PRIMAL ALREADY!!!

Are you kidding me Mom?!?

Paleobird Guest
    I chipped a tooth on an olive pit yesterday and my dentist can't get me in until tomorrow a.m.
    In the meantime it's not sharply painful, just kinda ache-y.
    Grrrrr..............

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    My Gripe: Hail. WHY? WHY? 250 dollars insurance deductible down the drain...

lotusberries is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    My Gripe: Hail. WHY? WHY? 250 dollars insurance deductible down the drain...
    That seriously sucks! I was lucky and ended up with only a smashed garden, but I know people who had multiple windows on their homes smashed out.

jandge is offline Senior Member
    *steps out of the shadows*

GOTD: Realizing that I had a really shitty guitar teacher ten years ago. He made me think I was scum and weak willed when I finally had to quit my lessons. I kept telling him for a month that it felt like my fingers were bleeding from the strings and my left hand was useless after all my practices. RATHER THAN RECOMMEND ME BEGINNER NYLON STRINGS AND RESTRING MY GUITAR - he said that there was nothing wrong and I needed to get over it. Never picked up a guitar until today. Nylon strings are absolutely amazing. Time to get some callouses growing!

Do yourself a favor and become your own savior.
    Congenital Hypothyroid
    CW: 225lbs SW: 245lbs

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    Had to go to Canada last week for a (boring as hell) conference. Came back to Egypt and got off the plane sick (sinus, stopped up, etc) and to top it off, they lost my bag.

Got home and crashed, slept for 14 hours straight and felt better. Or I should say that I slept through 14 hours except for the fucking phone calls from people wanting to give me medicine!

I get sick, I sleep it off. I don't need chemicals, my immunity system is healthy enough to sort this out on its on, thank you very much.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

GOTD
    where the frak were you hiding PO PO

why do you need to pull people over for imaginary running of stop signs within their own subdivision.

if i had the Force i would choke you .

4 cars at once. I call shenanigans

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Lawyerchick12 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    GOTD: My ex partner needs to stop calling me randomly btw 3am to 4am....Geezus, good thing my phone is on silent but I still get pissed when I wake up to several missed drunk attempted calls....ugh