Page 620 of 696 FirstFirst ... 120520570610618619620621622630670 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 620

aix_sponsa is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yesterday, I ovulated, and had the most horrible unrelenting cravings for sugar... I ended up eating Swiss Miss hot chocolate mix powder with a spoon, straight from the can. Ugh. I ate a lot. I can't believe I let myself do that... but these cravings were like an evil alter ego telling me to eat the damn chocolate powder... Today my appetite is back to normal thankfully!!

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    Governments budget cuts to essential services

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aix_sponsa View Post
    Yesterday, I ovulated, and had the most horrible unrelenting cravings for sugar... I ended up eating Swiss Miss hot chocolate mix powder with a spoon, straight from the can. Ugh. I ate a lot. I can't believe I let myself do that... but these cravings were like an evil alter ego telling me to eat the damn chocolate powder... Today my appetite is back to normal thankfully!!
    i am always curious.

why do you have access to this?
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aix_sponsa View Post
    I soooo totally understand. Hormones that do that to us are evil little mofos.

aix_sponsa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    i am always curious.

why do you have access to this?
    It was a pantry remnant that I hadn't touched in months (and forgot was there)... my husband and I used to enjoy a mug of hot chocolate before bed most nights so it was left over from before we wised up. I threw away the rest of the Swiss Miss this morning so it can never haunt me again!

I lost weight when I weighed today so I'm happy that my hormone induced snacking fury didn't do any damage!
    Last edited by aix_sponsa; 08-29-2012 at 07:15 AM.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Apparently I'm not allowed to IM the department that is a resource for clarifying information. I have to call them. I have been IMing them for years because I don't want to fucking talk to them. I just want the fucking answer to my fucking question. But that's, apparently, not fucking procedure.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    I lost weight when I weighed today so I'm happy that my hormone induced snacking fury didn't do any damage!
    Not to pick on you, specifically - but:

GOTD. Body weight is no indicator of inflammatory conditions inside the body. Period. That's like saying, "Well, I broke down and drank a bottle of soybean oil, but my toes didn't fall off so it didn't hurt me at all!". As for damage to your fat loss plan, that makes sense. But you'd be amazed at how many people just believe that thin = healthy, regardless of dietary composition.

One of my Facebook folks is doing weight watchers and eating god-knows what kind of McFood to do it. Thinks he's improving his health. Makes me so sad, it turns into mad.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    Business lunch at a Mexican place today and ordered a chicken fajita salad. Told them to put the sour cream on the side and to put the salad on a plate instead of in a deep-fried carb-loaded tortilla bowl... but it was served to me in the tortilla bowl with a huge glob of sour cream on top. Ugh.
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    Not to pick on you, specifically - but:

GOTD. Body weight is no indicator of inflammatory conditions inside the body. Period. That's like saying, "Well, I broke down and drank a bottle of soybean oil, but my toes didn't fall off so it didn't hurt me at all!". As for damage to your fat loss plan, that makes sense. But you'd be amazed at how many people just believe that thin = healthy, regardless of dietary composition.

One of my Facebook folks is doing weight watchers and eating god-knows what kind of McFood to do it. Thinks he's improving his health. Makes me so sad, it turns into mad.
    the difference between you and me in this matter. I thought it, you said it...

not judging , just noting...

You make me wonder if i were genetically gifted if i would have the same point of view as you ( not assuming you are genetically gifted just knowing that I am SO not there )
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    the difference between you and me in this matter. I thought it, you said it...

not judging , just noting...

You make me wonder if i were genetically gifted if i would have the same point of view as you ( not assuming you are genetically gifted just knowing that I am SO not there )
    This sounds oddly sharp for you, Quelson. You're usually lovable. You're one of my favorite success stories, too!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html