Page 619 of 696 FirstFirst ... 119519569609617618619620621629669 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 619

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    GOTD: Tshirts with the arm holes too small so I end up making them stinky within a few hours of putting them on. Practically every women's Tshirt i own is cut this way.
    You know, I was wondering if that was it, or if it was the fabric, but I guess the tightness makes sense. Silly us for not having sticks for arms
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    i thought it was the fabric, but now i don't think so. i think it's just because my pits don't have room to breathe. then i have to scrub them every time i wash them to ensure the stink will actually wash out.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I've given up on finding shirts with every dimension right. I don't wear short sleeve woven shirts, because the armhole is always too tight unless I go up a couple sizes. I tend to rip the armpit out of sweaters that should fit because I have shoulders.Long sleeve shirts never fit all the way: long enough sleeves means too big in the cuff, a waist that fits means a shirttail that doesn't, a shoulder that fits means nothing else does, and god fucking help me if I want it to fit in the tits and ANYWHERE else.
    GOTD: Wanting to tell half the damn shop "let me google that for you."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Working out in the field today in pouring rain (which I usually love) but the sound of the rain was making me REALLY have to pee, and I was working in an area that is the "poster child" for bad neighborhoods out here, and so I couldn't just find a bathroom, so I had to just hold it for 6 hours...

Didn't help that I was suddenly the "honey du jour" for the homeless guys and the hookers kept asking me for a light.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Luce is offline Senior Member
    Finding clothes is really a pain right now, the ones which make me look good cost a fortune.

I think the dog won't make it through the next year, it's very old for a white scotch terrier and I'm afraid surgery (he needs some dental work) will be hard on its heart/kidneys.

Luce
    No limits, only my will and the worlds I build.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    GOTD: Children that won't sleep, and are then perfectly cheerful and rested when I'm barely functioning with coffee and would be a zombie without (maybe I should eat their brains)
    I've got one of those. He tosses and turns and whines for an hour every night around 3ish, then when we stumble out of bed and start getting ready, he sleeps like a proverbial baby.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I've given up on finding shirts with every dimension right. I don't wear short sleeve woven shirts, because the armhole is always too tight unless I go up a couple sizes. I tend to rip the armpit out of sweaters that should fit because I have shoulders.Long sleeve shirts never fit all the way: long enough sleeves means too big in the cuff, a waist that fits means a shirttail that doesn't, a shoulder that fits means nothing else does, and god fucking help me if I want it to fit in the tits and ANYWHERE else.
    GOTD: Wanting to tell half the damn shop "let me google that for you."
    I suppose there is a perk to having swelled up like a tick from the stress at work. "Fitted" is the last think I want to wear, and "tent" is a lot less fussy to fit
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Late-summer allergies hit today. Sinus headache, strong post-nasal drip, sore throat, exhaustion. This is the worst time of year for me
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Luce is offline Senior Member
    I bought pants, shirt, more pants and more shirts plus shoes.
    None of them for me.
    It was 38C and I was trying fur coats. Things wouldn't really be the right things so I kept on trying and photographing stuff under the sun for something like a couple of hours and that woman wouldn't find one of her like.
    I wish my customers would all be male: they pay the right price without arguing and feel grateful they didn't have to actually do any shopping.

I love my job mostly but damnit sometimes I hate it.

Luce
    No limits, only my will and the worlds I build.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Just stop telling me the changes you want to make to my job processes are going to make my job easier and leave me alone to do it! I have my own system and half the time the changes you make do not help. You know what would help? PAY ME MORE. I'm doing most of the stuff the higher paid person in the office should be doing and won't.