Page 596 of 696 FirstFirst ... 96496546586594595596597598606646 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 596

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    oh fine:
    my lower back hurts. and the chocolate cupcakes i bought from target were really tasty. when i buy craptastic cupcakes, it's usually an experience of "oh, well that sucked. won't be tempted to buy those again." but these were delicious.

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: People not using paragraphs and/or at least reasonable punctuation and grammar. I would actually like to read and address people's posts, but not if it's 600 words and not a single break.

BTW I take full responsibility for devolving into Princess Bride quotes, however nothing after body shots was my doing.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    GOTD: People not using paragraphs and/or at least reasonable punctuation and grammar. I would actually like to read and address people's posts, but not if it's 600 words and not a single break.

BTW I take full responsibility for devolving into Princess Bride quotes, however nothing after body shots was my doing.
    That belly button is still squeaky clean isn't it!

Tonight: No GOTD, because I took the magical medicine reserved for reallly really suck days ... and things are pretty cool atm.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    That belly button is still squeaky clean isn't it!

Tonight: No GOTD, because I took the magical medicine reserved for reallly really suck days ... and things are pretty cool atm.
    Ooooh...MAGIC! Please share...

So GOTD: people who flaunt their magic pills and don't share!

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katemary View Post
    Ooooh...MAGIC! Please share...
    Just read back a few pages.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

katemary is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: not knowing whether comment in a trillion page thread is a random remark or it has a long buried history

( thanks Wanderlust....)

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    GotD: Turned off my alarm for yesterday morning so as to enjoy a nice day off. Forgot to turn it back on for today and woke up 10 min before I was intending to get to work to finish working on a computer that has occupied every working day I've had for the past week. Got in 20 min later than I wanted, but am now ravenous and trying to calm myself down after extreme anxiety due to the late wake-up. No help at all that I had shitty sleep last night, partially on account of the cat clawing at the door.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tapper47 View Post
    I never get mad at the computer-that little PC piece of crap. I just want to slap Bill Gates for being so stupid. He may be rich but omg his software sucks.

Rant over.
    Look up "The Gates" by Da Vinci's Notebook (a band). It's funny.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katemary View Post
    GOTD: not knowing whether comment in a trillion page thread is a random remark or it has a long buried history

( thanks Wanderlust....)
    Yeah... my magic medicine is well and truly earned, and used very sparingly...
    Also more than slightly illegal to share. Sorry.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

jesssa is offline Member
    so, my workplace [like many] is a haven for junk food lovers. people bring in snacks every single day and it is tough to escape. I'm the receptionist so I don't get to leave my desk unless it is an emergency or my break time or lunch when someone covers for me, so I am able to easily avoid the treats in the office.
    the finance department ordered in an insane amount of doughnuts, danishes, croissants, etc. for their coffee break, and invited the rest of the office to join in once they had their fill. so people were all filing down like the good little fat sheep they are, and someone [with two doughnuts stacked in her one hand, and an iced coffee drink in the other] walked by my desk and asked me if I would like to go get anything and she would watch my desk. I said no, thank you. she says, 'what! are you sure? it's all really good!'. and so I explained to her that I don't eat grains, and I don't like coffee, so there really isn't anything there that I'd want. then she says, 'there's no grains, honey, it's just doughnuts!'.
    instead of using this as an educational moment for this well-intentioned dummy, I just said no, thank you again and she went on her merry way.

--end gripe--
    it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live

at just the right time, we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up