Page 590 of 696 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590591592600640690 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 590

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    You can hang with us, Cori...
    I am... And Muppet Treasure Island is on...
    I've got the volume really low, but it's still good.

Husband is out with friends... I told him to go... and then I got a message from one of them telling me off a bit for not 'participating'.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    And I promise to be veeeeewy, veeeeeewy qwiet...

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Hey Cori, I know how that is, my husband's side of the family tends to forget our son has a genetic condition that makes him susceptible to respiratory infections so we don't do all the stuff they do. When our son was hospitalized last year for 3 weeks they acted so surprised. My husband was annoyed, he said, yeah we weren't making this stuff up.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I am... And Muppet Treasure Island is on...
    I've got the volume really low, but it's still good.

Husband is out with friends... I told him to go... and then I got a message from one of them telling me off a bit for not 'participating'.
    we can all hang, i'll be playing an mmorpg on low

did you give the texty friend what-for?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Ssssshhhhh...

Be vewy quiet.

We're hunting wabbits.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    it's wabbit season!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Hey Cori, I know how that is, my husband's side of the family tends to forget our son has a genetic condition that makes him susceptible to respiratory infections so we don't do all the stuff they do. When our son was hospitalized last year for 3 weeks they acted so surprised. My husband was annoyed, he said, yeah we weren't making this stuff up.
    Glad he is better! Mine has issues, too, and my very own father accused me of "talking the doctor into" prescribing custom ankle braces... Like a world-class pediatric orthopedist at the Cleveland Clinic is going to be such a marshmallow. And I am crazy enough to want the expense of new custom dafos every time her feet grow - the things run usd650 - EACH FOOT. You totally have my understanding and sympathy. Sometimes family members can suck.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    we can all hang, i'll be playing an mmorpg on low

did you give the texty friend what-for?
    I ignored the text. I'll probably white lie that I was sick and sleeping tomorrow. I don't see a point in anything else.

This particular set of friends are good peeps, but they would also be the first to go into panic mode and freak smooth out if I had gone with husband and had one of my episodes where I'm having a zone out/partial seizure type time out and it would have gone badly. They would have wanted to 911 me to he hospital and cost me 5k... completely useless, the ER cannot fix what is wrong with me.

Oh... and my family members are completely oblivious.
    Despite the fact that my father has visited during my illness, and I have talked to my brother several times and explained why I sound "like I have a foreign accent" (his words)... I talked to my sister-in-law a week or so ago and she acted like she didn't even know. And my ex-step mother sometimes says hello on FB to say she is frustrated with her drive to work or likes my hair or something, but never even asks how I am. Yay family!
    Husbands mother would move in and bathe and feed me if I needed her though, so small miracles.
    Last edited by cori93437; 07-03-2012 at 07:40 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Now you've got me in a bad habit. Every time I see you're not having a good day, I search TV Guide to see if Princess Bride is coming up anytime soon.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    Now you've got me in a bad habit. Every time I see you're not having a good day, I search TV Guide to see if Princess Bride is coming up anytime soon.
    Hehe... my cousin told me I look like Princess Buttercup in my wedding photo I posted. "Mwawage..."
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche