Page 569 of 696 FirstFirst ... 69469519559567568569570571579619669 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 569

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaAdams View Post
    first time posting here but I have a gripe
    Was at the gas station this afternoon filling up when I look over and see a women parked in the middle of the gas station (between 2 rows of pumps) lighting up a cigarrett with 2 small children in the back seat while her husband puts some wiper fluid in the car. Oh and their was a gas tanker about 15 feet away filling up the gas station. It really urkes me when people can be so freaken stupid.
    explosive darwinism
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    kaboom indeed
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    oh boy. panic attack.
    so hubby's new job required training onsite, all expenses apparently came out of our checking account. how on earth can i pay bills if new job reimburses expenses ($1200 not including food) in a week if that, and old job refused to pay hubby his last paycheck?

fastersteve is offline Member
    You should check payroll laws in your state workforce commission.

In most states, employers cannot withhold paychecks unless ordered by a court or he agreed to it.

Usually, the phone call or visit from a state agency will change the boss's tune...

I'm likely going down this road myself next week.

Good Luck!!

good luck to you! old boss has been warned by my husband, and since there was no positive effect, paperwork has been filed. i don't know how long that takes. *crosses fingers*

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    good luck to you! old boss has been warned by my husband, and since there was no positive effect, paperwork has been filed. i don't know how long that takes. *crosses fingers*
    I feel for you. My partner is still battling with a former employer three months later. I hope things get sorted out for you soon.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    Had a bout of crazy shit going down at work this week and putting in tons of overtime, and it just dawned on me that I forgot about the Thrice farewell show on thursday. Goodbye $50, and potentially my last chance to ever see them.
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Mowing the yard.. stop for a drink.. mower refuses to start. Brand new.. just got today.. grr
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Brain isn't behaving... pressure is up, can't speak quite right. Head hurts. Thinking is pretty meh too, waves of confusion/disorientation... but mostly general S-L-O-W-ness. FML.
    Last edited by cori93437; 06-09-2012 at 06:01 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.