Page 562 of 696 FirstFirst ... 62462512552560561562563564572612662 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 562

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    If you think you've seen colorful language from me on here, you ain't seen nothing. I was turning the air around me purple earlier because the no talent asshats on the road were making me late for an interview by not following posted speed limits and ignoring half a green interval each time. If it says 45 mph, the speed limit is not 20. I understand making sure no bozo is blowing the red light, but waiting for most of the green interval before creeping out into the intersection when you're driving a ghetto cruiser is neither intelligent nor gangsterlicious.
    (And if you think you're a gangbanger in Odessa, TX, I have some friends from Oak Cliff and Pleasant Grove you need to meet.)

My GOTD: Farking oil field trucks that almost as efficient as a Harley and slower to boot.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Did you know that even when it is "Snowbird Season" it is illegal to shoot them? Seems unfair.
    awww...too bad. (you're so agist )
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    giant geriatric cluster f*ck
    kinky

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    kinky
    Not really. I mean, the way most ancients I've seen move, even if they could get it up, they most they'd be able to do to each other is waggle the walker in each others general direction.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pererlale View Post
    They can have rabies. It's a good thing my dog has had all his shots.
    I know it's spam, but coming right after the "geriatric sex" post, this is funny as hell!
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    I know it's spam, but coming right after the "geriatric sex" post, this is funny as hell!
    My leopard-top wearing, cosmetologist, five-mile-a-day walking, great grandmother always calls my husband "a Tall Drink of Water" and kisses him on both cheeks, EVERY TIME SHE SEES HIM. He's flattered to bits, and I'm impressed. I hope I'm a straight-up man-slaying, fox in my old age!!

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    I plan on doin' it until the parts wear out and fall off. Hopefully not in the middle of anything important, though.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Not really. I mean, the way most ancients I've seen move, even if they could get it up, they most they'd be able to do to each other is waggle the walker in each others general direction.
    You have NO idea.

We have a retirement community near here called "The Villages".
    It's and entire city unto itself based upon "active adult" communities.
    ONLY 10% of 'The Villages' is in our county... yet it's responsible for about 80% of all diagnosed STDs statistically.
    There was a doctor that came here from Miami to spend some time doing work with the elderly a few years ago...
    She saw more STDs in the Senior community than in the crazy party capital of FL!

Also... remember, a lot of those retirees were young in the 60's... key parties anyone?
    Police have responded to noise complaints where the pool party consisted of all naked old people.
    They are having FUN!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    You have NO idea.

We have a retirement community near here called "The Villages".
    It's and entire city unto itself based upon "active adult" communities.
    ONLY 10% of 'The Villages' is in our county... yet it's responsible for about 80% of all diagnosed STDs statistically.
    There was a doctor that came here from Miami to spend some time doing work with the elderly a few years ago...
    She saw more STDs in the Senior community than in the crazy party capital of FL!

Also... remember, a lot of those retirees were young in the 60's... key parties anyone?
    Police have responded to noise complaints where the pool party consisted of all naked old people.
    They are having FUN!
    That's so awesome! Not the STDs. of course, but man, if I'm going to make it to live in one of these villages, I'm going to certainly make the hedonistic most of my time left!!

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    ewww

I know I'll be old someday but

ewwwww
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    LOL

There is also a disparity between the male and female populations.
    Men don't live as long.
    The available men are pimpin!
    Lots of sharing going on.

I think it's awesome that they are still rocking it...
    But I also think they oughta learn to wrap it up...
    This PSA was created specifically for the FL senior communtity

"The video campaign, released by US organisation SaferSex4Seniors.org, is designed to promote safe sex through use of condoms, following news that STDs among sexually-active seniors in Florida had risen by 71percent over the past five years."
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.