Page 55 of 696 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155555 ... LastLast

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 55

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteVick View Post
    (I'm not attacking YOU personally, just that mentality of "I want to talk to your boss". Yeah, I got six of 'em, which one ya want?
    Understood and it is only with AT&T specifically. I have been an AT&T customer for years and have spoken with customer service at least 30 times. After a while you figure out what works.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    ^this. Which is why this occurs.

ATT: insert whatever message here
    me: I would like to speak to a supervisor please.
    ATT: yes sir but if...
    ATT: what is it in regards...
    me: it is in regards to the fact that I would like to speak to a supervisor please.
    ATT: but if you will...
    ATT: one moment I will transfer you

Though truth be told I usually have my GF call. She worked customer service for years and knows exactly what to say to get things done.
    Lol, I used to do that
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Digby is offline Senior Member
    Realtor sales people who act like having to earn their 6% is too great a burden. If I wanted to give it away, I wouldn't bother with a salesperson!
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

pattyd is offline Senior Member
    Making bacon this morning and not being able to have any Doing the whole 30 and my uncured bacon has sugar in it
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Had to wait 10 minutes while co-worker "cooked" her frozen mac n cheese in the microwave so I could heat my chicken dish - for 1 minute. She does some frozen thing everyday and I never realized how nasty and chemical they smell until I went PB.

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    It is 60 degrees inside our work area today. It's warmer outside. And in the kitchen. For some reason our AC system is super old and just doesn't work correctly. My thyroid/adrenal issues do make me more suceptible to cold weather, but everybody else is freezing too. I'm wearing big heavy socks, leg warmers (under my work pants), a shirt, a small sweater, a large sweater a scarf around my neck, a shawl over my head and fingerless gloves. And I'm still cold. If I could move around more that'd help, but it's a desk job. Grrrrrr.
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Metismomma is offline Senior Member
    Weird armpit dripping while I'm cold. Apparently, I'm not cold enough.
    Calm the f**k down.

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    You ever tried to find black 6" (not from ground to top, 6" above ankle) lace up steel toe (must be steel toe, not safety toe) boots in a women's size 6? You ever find those at a place that doesn't cost an arm and 3 legs? From all I've seen, my options are Doc Marten or Harley Davidson. Even online. That's IT. Not even RED WING has a steel toe in my size.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Is it mandatory that they're black? Marks Work Wearhouse in Canada carries women's steel toes, but the colour range can be somewhat limited.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal