Page 542 of 696 FirstFirst ... 42442492532540541542543544552592642 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 542

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    I always thought knights were cooler, but that's just me.

I have no idea what you just said
    Short version. They are not vampires.

And I always preferred the black knight. Do you know how hard it is to keep a white horse clean? It's almost as hard as keeping a white knight from soiling himself with reality.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Conflicted: money is a big concern right now and will continue to be for the next month or so. We will have to tell our landlady we need to cancel our lease if Boyfriend can't find a job. He has enough money set aside for June's rent, but we're screwed after that. I want to go up to see my grandmother this weekend in Maine, but that means extra money spent for tolls and groceries when we're up there. On the one hand, it could be a nice relaxing weekend, especially if we go exploring somewhere or walk on the beach. On the other hand, it's money that I wouldn't otherwise need to spend.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Save the money, call grannie.

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Ugh, men touching their junk in public is either an itch, or adjusting their ball sack. It's like a woman adjusting her boobs. It could also be used as a sign showing your manliness signifying that you have bigger balls than the gang member approaching you on the street.

Sheesh, get over it.

Grok is offline Senior Member
    GotD: Women nursing in public. I can't believe women just plop out their boob for everyone to see. I'd be totally embarrassed if I were the husband.

It's not a boob when it's attached to a baby, it's a milk machine. It loses all sexual properties.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I'll make a deal with ya, Darth. You take care of your half of the country and I'll get to work cleaning out this half. Sound good?
    Ohhh... I want to be on YOUR half of the list. You have a fabulous imagination. And being the victim of a female serial killer would be way hotter then a male... male serial killers are just so normal.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    GotD: gf said I should get into the twilight series, dafuq!
    I actually feel bad for you.
    That simply is not a valid option for a request from a SO, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I'd tell her...I'd say...*sigh* Nope, can't even comment on that. Does she need more iodine? Bacon? Sense slapped into her brain?
    More blow jobs. Seriously...
    Love of a frigid and vapid romance such as Edward and Bella's simply cannot survive the power of fellatio.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    It's not a boob when it's attached to a baby, it's a milk machine. It loses all sexual properties.
    Aww... I think seeing nursing moms is sweet... I never think "OMG, boob."
    I think... sweet baby cuddles.

That said one of my younger cousins groaned while breast feeding.
    He made a "MMMMmmmmmmm" noise pretty much the whole time.
    The first time I heard it I thought it was hilarious... and the family was always saying "Ian really enjoys his dinner" wit a smile.
    But it still wasn't sexual.

When I was breast feeding my son, there was a man who saw what I was doing. And by "saw" I mean recognized the action taking place despite the fact that the baby and breast were both completely covered with a blanket.
    He then loudly told me how disgusting I was and stormed away. WTF?
    People are really weird.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I like your reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    gomyd: stupid questions and the people who ask them

Clearly you work in the same hospital that I do.
    Follow my blog where I discuss Primal Life post Gastric Bypass surgery and Barefoot/Minimalist running.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Conflicted: money is a big concern right now and will continue to be for the next month or so. We will have to tell our landlady we need to cancel our lease if Boyfriend can't find a job. He has enough money set aside for June's rent, but we're screwed after that. I want to go up to see my grandmother this weekend in Maine, but that means extra money spent for tolls and groceries when we're up there. On the one hand, it could be a nice relaxing weekend, especially if we go exploring somewhere or walk on the beach. On the other hand, it's money that I wouldn't otherwise need to spend.
    Yep - being an adult and having to deal with reality is the suck sometimes, but you know you'll regret spending the $ later. Pick a fun place to hike near by you or bike ride through the neighborhood for some fun. Sleep outside under the stars one night if it's nice out or just star watch with your drink of choice. Maybe BBQ some hot dogs and just be together - relax and talk.