Page 537 of 696 FirstFirst ... 37437487527535536537538539547587637 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 537

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    surgery is very high tech these days, everything gets implanted and shaved down
    The male lines unless action is done before puberty are hard to hide despite the surgery
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    they're still purdy
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    surgery is very high tech these days, everything gets implanted and shaved down
    The later that they come out and decide to trans the rougher the end product is... but even many of those who don't transition until adulthood are passable as only slightly masculine women... well within the range of normal.

Most of the ones that are very east to spot are not fully trans as in hormones and surgery, but are fully male simply living in female persona. There is a difference.
    Most trans are actually required to live as their chosen persona fully for at least a year (as awkward as it is) before they can begin the actual transition medically.

I see both women born with vaginas that are masculine in build, and men born with penises feminine in build. There is not one single pattern set in stone for the male and female body.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

i saw a show on tlc or whatever about the whole process and one of the soon to be ladies was just a guy with very long, staticky and stringy hair

i was like 'no.. honey, come here and let me teach you'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

i saw a show on tlc or whatever about the whole process and one of the soon to be ladies was just a guy with very long, staticky and stringy hair

i was like 'no.. honey, come here and let me teach you'
    Heh... yeah. For men who have been playing at being boys their whole lives, who didn't get to learn all the girl tricks as they grew up... things do get a bit dicey.
    A few good female friends, more time under the belt trans ladies, and a drag queen or two who knows how to tone it down for day seems almost indispensable to the whole process if it's going to work well.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

a mentor would be a good idea.. wonder if they do that now, and, if not, i could get paid to implement that idea
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Paleobird Guest
    I had a buddy once who was going through the MtF transition and was in the stage where you take the hormones pre surgery so s/he was starting to develop boobs. The only problem is that they were evidently very sensitive because I had to keep telling my friend that, if you are going to be a girl, you have to learn that playing with your tatas in public (s/he would do this without realizing it) is really not a good idea. Depending on the message you want to be putting out there of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I had a buddy once who was going through the MtF transition and was in the stage where you take the hormones pre surgery so s/he was starting to develop boobs. The only problem is that they were evidently very sensitive because I had to keep telling my friend that, if you are going to be a girl, you have to learn that playing with your tatas in public (s/he would do this without realizing it) is really not a good idea. Depending on the message you want to be putting out there of course.
    LOL... the little things we don't do, that we don't really remember being taught!

OTOH... do men EVER learn not to touch their junk in public.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    LOL... the little things we don't do, that we don't really remember being taught!

OTOH... do men EVER learn not to touch their junk in public.
    It's a sign
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    It's a sign
    Of what? That they have crabs?