Page 535 of 696 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535536537545585635 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 535

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    lmao

And the winner of the day is...Nice work!

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    I know this is a case of "could be a WHOLE lot worse", but deep squatting 3x a week seems to have elevated my sex drive from No Help Necessary to HULK SMASH. My morning wood has been replaced by All God Damn Day Wood, and I'm having to fap 3x a day on top of ravaging the g/f just to keep it quiet. And being rock hard immediately after you ejaculate is just not nearly as awesome as it may sound.

“The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

tapper47 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    GRRRRR!!! I was doing so well avoiding junk food while my aunt was over (one of my few leftover environmental triggers) and then I ended up having 2 chocolate bars, a bowl of ice cream and a large bag of chips.
    Mock me. I deserve it.
    Your post is days old and I just read it and realized I have Haagen Dazs in the fridge. Dammit. I have to get it now. I'll be right back.

Okay I'm back. It's vanilla, yum, and since I plan to really blow it, a glass of champagne as well.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    I know this is a case of "could be a WHOLE lot worse", but deep squatting 3x a week seems to have elevated my sex drive from No Help Necessary to HULK SMASH. My morning wood has been replaced by All God Damn Day Wood, and I'm having to fap 3x a day on top of ravaging the g/f just to keep it quiet. And being rock hard immediately after you ejaculate is just not nearly as awesome as it may sound.
    Pobrecito.......
    You need to come out to California and let Paleobird take care of that problem for you.

Print-screening that post in case things ever go sour with the girlfriend. You have been warned.

Seriously though this is madness. I even copped a boner by looking at a group of hipster dudes with skinny legs and girly haircuts today.
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Saoirse is offline Senior Member

in my defense, denver has way too many of them. transwomen, too.

no offense to transwomen; you guys are devious.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i guess that's the point.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tapper47 View Post
    Your post is days old and I just read it and realized I have Haagen Dazs in the fridge. Dammit. I have to get it now. I'll be right back.

Okay I'm back. It's vanilla, yum, and since I plan to really blow it, a glass of champagne as well.
    Just so you know... according to a couple of recent 'experts', that makes you an ADDICT!!!

*sorry... I had too... those guys were funny*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    I know this is a case of "could be a WHOLE lot worse", but deep squatting 3x a week seems to have elevated my sex drive from No Help Necessary to HULK SMASH. My morning wood has been replaced by All God Damn Day Wood, and I'm having to fap 3x a day on top of ravaging the g/f just to keep it quiet.
    welcome to my world
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds