Page 528 of 696 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538578628 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 528

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    GOTD: A nasty reaction rash is taking over my body. And I'm NOT liking it.

I had to take a round of doxycycline for a seriously infected ingrown toenail (been getting those since 1st-2nd grade... my big toenails randomly grow spikes down from the nail edge at the back near the cuticle) and have it cut out/removed by the doc.
    The last Doxy pill I took was swallowed the morning of Monday the 7th. My rash is still getting worse/spreading.... It shouldn't be.
    I was so trying to pin this reaction on the Doxy. Now it's occurring to me that it may be my body starting to throw a fit over my daily medication (which is possible since it is know to cause a similar evil side effect) that keeps my brain from being squashed and having a meltdown. If I can't take that medication the only option will be shunt surgery.
    AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. FML
    My fingers are crossed.

On the upside... I love my cut and color from my stylist appointment today. Blonde with teal/blue is nice.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    I read flesh eating bacteria is spreading
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Gee thanks kenn.... not that aggressive though.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Gee thanks kenn.... not that aggressive though.
    My name is barack obama and I approve this message
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

billp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    The good news is if its shingles:
    1. If it is they have something to help
    2. You have experienced this now and will know when it comes back with the first tingle
    3. It will always be in the same place

Bad news:
    1. Sucks to have it
    2. Takes a while for it to go away
    3. You might get it again

Btw: its a relation to chicken pox..i dont think its a type of herpes Ken...
    Yes, it is adult-onset chicken pox. It is not herpes. Chicken pox germs that you catch in childhood (when you get chicken pox) go hide somewhere for many years, and come back as shingles in middle age. This means someone with shingles can give someone chicken pox - it is infectious. I think it goes away of its own accord after a while. Stress or being run down related?

Maureen M is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    The good news is if its shingles:
    1. If it is they have something to help
    2. You have experienced this now and will know when it comes back with the first tingle
    3. It will always be in the same place

Bad news:
    1. Sucks to have it
    2. Takes a while for it to go away
    3. You might get it again

Btw: its a relation to chicken pox..i dont think its a type of herpes Ken...
    I webmd'd it and it said that I could have shingles and it is a type of herpes whomp whomp.
    I did try some benadryl last night... it made the swelling and pus filled bubbles go away, but i'm still in a lot of pain which doesn't make much sense to me.
    Yay for illicit hydrocodeines!
    Going to the urgent care next to my house today after work.
    I'm really hoping its an allergic reaction to something and not shingles...but i think its shingles.
    BLERGH.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    The nerve pain from shingles can last months even when the rash is mostly gone. I have a good friend that needed narcotics to sleep for months and tried every cure she could find from accupuncture, to big pharma to naturapath and meditation. She was very stressed at the time too.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    On a lighter note: GOTD: Males. I hear from the ones I don't want to hear from and not the ones I do. I want this from this one and that from that one, but it would be nice if it was all in one male. And I'm not used to being noticed, so I am totally unprepared to deal with all this male attention. *pout*

Ok, back to the actual complaints.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Wife asking me, at 5:30 am this morning when I crawled back in bed after changing and feeding our newborn, if I fed her because she was still cooing a bit in her crib.

No, I changed her diaper then just stood there with my thumb up my ass watching her cry...Of course I fed her. She's just falling back to sleep...She'll be fine...Not 3 minutes later the cooing stopped and she was dead asleep again...

Sheesh...women aren't the only ones with a parental instinct ya know...Come on.
    Follow my blog where I discuss Primal Life post Gastric Bypass surgery and Barefoot/Minimalist running.