Page 521 of 696 FirstFirst ... 21421471511519520521522523531571621 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 521

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    My stylist is right next door to the Magical Supplement Weight Loss Support Group, and while my hair is being cut, I can hear them clapping for Whoever of the Week lost weight.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    I thought mine was a vegan. Just got that kind of vibe from her.

Turns out she LOVES meat, and knows her firearms too!
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    My stylist is right next door to the Magical Supplement Weight Loss Support Group, and while my hair is being cut, I can hear them clapping for Whoever of the Week lost weight.
    Ohhhhh, no. We have "atmosphere"! They will bring us a glass of wine (or drink of choice... including fancy water in glass bottles) and keep us separate from irritating reality as much as is possible. It's all very zen. And also the reason that we still manage to smile while we pay up I suspect!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    So what if I don't want to go to Epcot by myself. I don't like doing stuff like that by myself. It's not fun being by myself with just strangers. My last night at Disney World with my daughter and her family. They went to the bar. I'm babysitting. What happened to the promise that she and I would go to the bar last night.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    I thought mine was a vegan. Just got that kind of vibe from her.

Turns out she LOVES meat, and knows her firearms too!
    I am also frequently mistaken for a vegan. I enjoy disabusing people of that notion by talking about how there's a cow in my freezer.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynna View Post
    So what if I don't want to go to Epcot by myself. I don't like doing stuff like that by myself. It's not fun being by myself with just strangers. My last night at Disney World with my daughter and her family. They went to the bar. I'm babysitting. What happened to the promise that she and I would go to the bar last night.
    I live about 30 min away... want me to pop in a gouge her in the eyes real quick (cause she being all suck).
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    x-posted from She-Groks

It's my time of the month and this is the worst period I've gotten since going primal. I had some really nice periods since then too! My flow got pretty heavy, then lightened, my cramps vanished, my migraines went away etc. This time, my flow is a different consistency than I'm used to (used to be like this on hormonal birth control and I hated it), I've got headaches, bloating (which I NEVER used to get), and awful cramps. I also had really terrible PMS last week. I really just want to eat 90% Lindt dark chocolate all day for the rest of the week for all meals. Except that I know I would get a terrible headache and stomachache! I wish I could go home and sleep

And then play Diablo III.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Wonder. I'm afraid I don't have anything more productive to say. Steak, chocolate, and

I was taken to a hair stylist for a birthday present. Whacked the (admittedly very neglected) hair, waxed the face for the first time in my life, got blond highlights. My friend was right- I did need a new look I stuck with that stylist until I moved. All I said was "it has to be easy" and let her roll. It was always easy and always looked good. Now I'm growing my hair out so I don't have to go to a stylist regularly
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Dammit and we have no red meat or chocolate!

I will have hot milk with honey tonight and kill some demon spawn.

Your hair experience sounds great. I should really shell out the cash for a quality cut sometime, but I just trimmed it myself over the weekend and it's probably the best self-cut I've ever done. You can get away with a lot when you strive for a messy pixie-cut on a daily basis anyway. Someday, I might even play for someone to bleach my hair and color it (purple is my current color kick) so it actually looks good and lasts haha
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    you guys inspired me, i'm going for a new haircut, and i might get highlights or a color, too! this is HUGE for me, i've kept more-or-less the same haircut (long and wavy) since my brother chopped it off at 3 years.