Page 514 of 696 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514515516524564614 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 514

  1. #5131
    Gay Panda's Avatar
    Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Magical Bamboo Forest
    Posts
    3,420
    Primal Fuel
    GOTD:

    Sometimes the miles between the dreams of what one wanted from life and the reality of what one has stand out a little too starkly. And then I feel guilty even for complaining, because my life is not that bad. I just thought I would have . . . more.

    (Thank for you existing, Gripe of the Day thread. I needed to get that one off my chest this morning.)

  2. #5132
    Grok's Avatar
    Grok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    LakeRidge Golf Course
    Posts
    3,682

  3. #5133
    namelesswonder's Avatar
    namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    12,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    Adobe Flash.
    Bane of my EXISTENCE as a tech because my office sucks and I have to go around and manually update for everyone (they're not allowed to have administrative access) and it updates CONSTANTLY.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

  4. #5134
    Jaradel's Avatar
    Jaradel is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Bane of my EXISTENCE as a tech because my office sucks and I have to go around and manually update for everyone (they're not allowed to have administrative access) and it updates CONSTANTLY.
    I did desktop support back in the day. You have my sincerest sympathies.

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

  5. #5135
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    GOTD:

    Sometimes the miles between the dreams of what one wanted from life and the reality of what one has stand out a little too starkly. And then I feel guilty even for complaining, because my life is not that bad. I just thought I would have . . . more.

    (Thank for you existing, Gripe of the Day thread. I needed to get that one off my chest this morning.)
    *sigh* This.
    Chronic illness makes me a whiny bitch sometimes... and I shouldn't be, because I'm still luckier than most IMO.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  6. #5136
    drssgchic's Avatar
    drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    GOTD:

    Sometimes the miles between the dreams of what one wanted from life and the reality of what one has stand out a little too starkly. And then I feel guilty even for complaining, because my life is not that bad. I just thought I would have . . . more.

    (Thank for you existing, Gripe of the Day thread. I needed to get that one off my chest this morning.)
    +1

    I pout and bitch and whine- then I listen to other stories around here and want to slap myself for thinking I had a right to do so. Which, of course, just makes me feel worse. Damnit.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

    Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

    And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

  7. #5137
    Gay Panda's Avatar
    Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Magical Bamboo Forest
    Posts
    3,420
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    +1

    I pout and bitch and whine- then I listen to other stories around here and want to slap myself for thinking I had a right to do so. Which, of course, just makes me feel worse. Damnit.
    We need an 'All Whining Accepted Here' thread, where we can do this without shame because the title of the thread says so.

  8. #5138
    bloodorchid's Avatar
    bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,324
    all whining is allowed

    i whine all the time
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

  9. #5139
    athomeontherange's Avatar
    athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    7,509
    GOTD: sunburn is peeling and now have raw patches
    Karin


    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

    What am I doing? Depends on the day.

  10. #5140
    RitaRose's Avatar
    RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    3,952
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    GOTD: Prejudice.

    It's just stupid. And makes you an asshole.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •