Page 503 of 696 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 503

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    my chick loves that i can allow her to ride piggybacked around the house.. she is an average american woman size for 5'8" ( and not the idealized size, the true average)
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Silly quelsen, if she's piggybacking you then you're doing it backwards.
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    great, now i want someone to take me on a piggyback ride

except i'm 5'8-10' and still have weight to lose

aka, eta; too tall and heavy nuuuuuuuuu

On the rare occasion that I can find a guy that can actually pick me up (5'6 or 7 and I have lots to lose too) I get melty, cause it's hot.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Exactly.

Good point.

On the rare occasion that I can find a guy that can actually pick me up (5'6 or 7 and I have lots to lose too) I get melty, cause it's hot.
    my guy's a pretty hardcore lifter, so my toes are crossed that if i don't/can't lose it all he'll still toss me around and i can yell 'wheeee!'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    GotD - my dog is ill, thank god the (cheap) drugs are working, but side effects are drinking loads and peeing on the kitchen floor, bless her. Mind you, the floor has never been cleaned so often!

AmyMac703 is offline Senior Member
    We live in a world where truth is hidden and lies are promulgated. where reality is twisted to suit those who tell the story and nothing is sacred and no stone has been left unturned.

it becomes easier and easier to forget that what you NOW know was the result of some extremely difficult research to cut thru the bullshit of static that has been pulled over the eyes of the masses. It is easy to forget, if you ever know that the propaganda machine that was perfected during world war II is in full swing and targeted on the non ruling class.

THEY DONT KNOW THEY ARE KILLING THEMSELVES. And those that do know are not about to tell. Few have the secret decoder ring and fewer still have the power to effect change writ large.
    You, I, and every single person on this forum has somehow managed to be successful in sifting through the all the bullshit and finding something that works. There's no reason other people shouldn't be able to do the same. And not having an internet connection isn't really an excuse; most towns and cities have public libraries where nutrition literature (either in print or online) can be accessed.
    Perhaps such mental fortitude and determination is one of the things that separates the strong from the weak in 21st century human society.

SO you may indeed be against the government paying for healthcare to fix people who are hurting themselves, but you are missing the point that the government created the situation where they may "tax" you for your own health and are doing so with full knowledge of the consequences.

in no society have the slaves ever been treated as the masters. do not delude yourself of your own status in the grand scheme of things. Thank whatever god you worship you are in a position to pay for your real food, and know what you know. Pity the rest, for they are lost and enslaved and it is no accident.
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the government taxing me for my own health. Can you elaborate?
    Also, it wasn't God who got me to where I am, it was my own dedication to hard work, academic achievement, and my ability to make smart decisions about education and personal finances that got me to where I am.
    I've met plenty of people who are close to my age who have made less-than-wise decisions and are in a less fortuitous position as a result. Why should I pity them?
    Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

Owly is offline Senior Member
    my guy's a pretty hardcore lifter, so my toes are crossed that if i don't/can't lose it all he'll still toss me around and i can yell 'wheeee!'
    I like it that my partner lifts things like refrigerators and large sofas all day. Even at my heaviest he was always able to pick me up with ease.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
    GotD - my dog is ill, thank god the (cheap) drugs are working, but side effects are drinking loads and peeing on the kitchen floor, bless her. Mind you, the floor has never been cleaned so often!
    I feel your pain. We have a 6 month old who was supposedly house-trained when we got her, although she may be regressing as dogs sometimes do, and 1 year old with epilepsy who does quite the number when he has a seizure. He's on meds now, so knock wood he won't have as many now, but this weekend we have to do a major scrub down because no matter how well you clean, two dogs can funk up a place.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    my chick loves that i can allow her to ride piggybacked around the house.. she is an average american woman size for 5'8" ( and not the idealized size, the true average)
    my hubby can pick me up but it scares the hell out of me. Don't you dare fucking drop me!! i dunno if it scares me because i'm just used to not being picked up, or before he's alittle unstable.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    gotd is little bitey itchy bugs! they think i'm candy D:<
    Well, you are sweet.

Sexy, sexy BEAST! Now flex it... that's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    my hubby can pick me up but it scares the hell out of me. Don't you dare fucking drop me!! i dunno if it scares me because i'm just used to not being picked up, or before he's alittle unstable.
    Sigh.... my husband is 3 inches shorter than me, and on his third knee surgery. This time they had to do a bone graft. There will be NO lifting of the me!
    He used to do it... but my only reaction was OMG noooooooo!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    on the one hand the government creates a society where ill health is guaranteed,

then they create socialized medicine ( either pure social paid for by tax dollars or insurance/HMO based paid for by.... taxed dollars ) which in order to obtain "health" one must pay for.

Perhaps such mental fortitude and determination is one of the things that separates the strong from the weak in 21st century human society.
    in any society really. however it does require more today to cut through the static
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Just a reminder that not all health problems are the result of adult incorrect choices. There are such things as birth defects, and there is also crappy parenting that affects their children.

So it's all well and good to say that people cause their own lung cancer and Type II diabetes, but then there's also pediatric brain tumors and Type I diabetes and Parkinson's disease and...

In other words, there but for the grace of God go the vast majority of us. Probably not a good idea to think we're any different until we're 127 and on our death bed because we just plain wore our bodies out. My dad was extremely active and healthy until he hit 53 and was diagnosed with a degenerative illness that caused him to lose mobility and brain function until he died 17 years later. And as far as anyone can tell, all he did was toss snake eyes in the crap shoot of life.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com