Page 500 of 696 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502510550600 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 500

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudenveri View Post
    That. That right there. Stop it. Don't you dare tell me that you're trying to save me when under your precious utopian anarcho-capitalism, I would be dead. I wouldn't be able to afford healthcare, because I am physically unable to provide an income for myself. If it weren't for my parents, I wouldn't have food, shelter, medical care or any recourse to get said things - and there are tens of thousands of people in this country who don't have families willing or able to help them.

And you are a hypocrite. You say you're against publicly-funded emergency services and (I'm guessing) anything else - but you're still taking advantage of them by living where you are. If you drive on a road, mail a letter, or live anywhere other than a self-sufficient cabin in the deep woods, you're a hypocrite. Put your money where your mouth is or shut the fuck up.

GotD: And why the hell am I out of bacon?!
    Take it to the political thread, stop trying to hijack this thread. I didn't even bother reading this....

I thought fucktard was better than fuckhead.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    it makes sense logically if you know anything about emotions or bonding.
    venting is not logical though
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Omg..really? Someone is off his nut.

Sudenvrri..if i lived closer i would bring some over cuz thats being neighborly...
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    venting is not logical though
    It is if your a woman you silly man..lol i know..does not compute..
    Karin

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    It is if your a woman you silly man..lol i know..does not compute..
    logic fail
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Sudenveri is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    Take it to the political thread, stop trying to hijack this thread. I didn't even bother reading this....
    You know what? Fuck you. This is all completely academic to you. You're secure in all the benefits of living in a society with public services, while simultaneously condemning that society and those services, and completely unwilling to give up those comforts to take advantage of the "freedom" you espouse.

But you know what? It's not academic to me, or to thousands of other people. If it wasn't for government services like police, firefighters, welfare, food stamps, and the pittance of health coverage on offer - those people would burn, starve, or die in agony - and thousands still do. And you have the gall to tell me that you would save me by letting me, and everyone else with a catastrophic injury or illness and without the wherewithal to care for their families, rot in hell.

Congratulations, you successfully made me feel hurt and angry and worthless for being a fucking "slave of the state." You should feel so proud.

Now I remember why I stopped posting here before. Enjoy your soapbox.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    logic fail
    Happens from time to time...* sigh★
    Karin

You know what? Fuck you. This is all completely academic to you. You're secure in all the benefits of living in a society with public services, while simultaneously condemning that society and those services, and completely unwilling to give up those comforts to take advantage of the "freedom" you espouse.

But you know what? It's not academic to me, or to thousands of other people. If it wasn't for government services like police, firefighters, welfare, food stamps, and the pittance of health coverage on offer - those people would burn, starve, or die in agony - and thousands still do. And you have the gall to tell me that you would save me by letting me, and everyone else with a catastrophic injury or illness and without the wherewithal to care for their families, rot in hell.

Congratulations, you successfully made me feel hurt and angry and worthless for being a fucking "slave of the state." You should feel so proud.

I'm not reading anything you write in this thread Sudenveri. Seriously. If you want me to read it and respond to what you said, then post it in the political thread. Otherwise you will just get this same non-response from me.

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member

Reading Grok is bad for your blood pressure and mental health, although if it's cathartic to let it rip, by all means.