Page 469 of 696 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519569 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 469

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I wasn't making a rape joke. I hate americans. A good deal of them are sick fucks who would gladly rape someone. Also, certain cultures breed horrible people. So while geography may not play a major role, the rest of what makes american a shit hole does.

Disclaimer: This is all based purely on my own observations, like the majority of my comments. I do not form opinions without holding an internal debate regarding the evidence, but I still may not have gotten all of it.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Well... though I was raped IN America, I wasn't raped by an American.
    SO I cannot confirm your ignorance.
    I was raped by an British man.

I do not however hate ALL Brits because the ONE I've known happened to be a psychopath. That would be stupid.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Serious GOTD - being constantly reminded how fucked up this world is

Petty GOTD - I've forgotten to put my bins out again. Luckily I compost pretty much everything

billp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
    Serious GOTD - being constantly reminded how fucked up this world is

Petty GOTD - I've forgotten to put my bins out again. Luckily I compost pretty much everything
    Don't worry about the Egyptian sex with corpses thing. That turned out to be only a rumour that no real Egyptian had heard of and seemed to originate in the party of the old regime. And I haven't put my bin out since February because most stuff gets thrown on the fire and at some point I forgot to buy bin bags and discovered I didn't need to. Ashes end up on the garden.

billp is offline Senior Member
    I am actually of the opinion we are living through an unprecedented golden age. I don't like the big-brother stuff, but some things about the Internet are really changing the world at the moment. Lots of different areas that got stifled and mislead from the 1950s onwards are being chipped away by free communication - especially in economics, science and of course nutrition. When I think of the things I've learned from this forum alone, and what a difference it has made to me, it's amazing. Only a few years ago what we deride as conventional wisdom here went literally unchallenged, except for the odd crank who had no leverage and was not himself in possession of all the whole scope of things. Today harmful falsehoods are being exposed all over the place. Some things are going to be totally turned on the heads - not least the supermarket model of food distribution and most current land usage. When you need to know what an animal has been fed and where exactly it lived, it changes everything when millions do that.

Sudenveri is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I wasn't making a rape joke. I hate americans. A good deal of them are sick fucks who would gladly rape someone. Also, certain cultures breed horrible people. So while geography may not play a major role, the rest of what makes american a shit hole does.

Disclaimer: This is all based purely on my own observations, like the majority of my comments. I do not form opinions without holding an internal debate regarding the evidence, but I still may not have gotten all of it.
    Dude, that's completely uncalled-for.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: Glucocorticoids
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billp View Post
    Don't worry about the Egyptian sex with corpses thing. That turned out to be only a rumour that no real Egyptian had heard of and seemed to originate in the party of the old regime. And I haven't put my bin out since February because most stuff gets thrown on the fire and at some point I forgot to buy bin bags and discovered I didn't need to. Ashes end up on the garden.
    I guess I'm strange... it wasn't really the "sex with corpses" things that bothered me. That was just a nuts ass catchy headline to attach to it to get people to click. It was the other laws they are trying to implement, which there appears to be based on what is actually happening. Lowering the marriage age for girls to 14, removing the right to education for girls, removing the right to employment for women, and barring women from seeking divorce from husbands on any grounds/ever.
    The corpse thing, while gross, is a fairly moot point IMO.

I apologize if the conversation got heated... I do not approve of people making flippant comments about rape.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    And Egypt was doing so well, there, for a while. Why is it that people think that removing half of a population- by any deliniation- is a good idea?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I hate americans.
    Don't you hate pretty much everyone?