Page 468 of 696 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518568 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 468

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    mister good is entertaining
    And sexy. But you knew that already.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    fer sure
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    He started it by saying atheists are superior to theists. I'm an agnostic theist (I believe that there is something out there but acknowledge that I might be wrong), he's just an atheist. If he was an agnostic atheist (willing to admit that he might be wrong) and/or hadn't insulted me then this wouldn't have happened.
    Blah, blah, blah... religious beliefs argument/no one ever "wins"... blah, blah, blah. The end.
    But it's cute that you are young and naive enough to still give it a go!

Now... "wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah"
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Blah, blah, blah... religious beliefs argument/no one ever "wins"... blah, blah, blah. The end.
    But it's cute that you are young and naive enough to still give it a go!

Now... "wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah"
    His religious beliefs don't bug me. It's his blind faith in said beliefs that pisses me off. I mean, how many times has he condemned this behaviour in others?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    His religious beliefs don't bug me. It's his blind faith in said beliefs that pisses me off. I mean, how many times has he condemned this behaviour in others?
    Ok... blind faith is the foundation of religious belief. You should probably accept that and move on. It makes it much easier to deal with brain straining inconsistencies that all you can do is flail at like a sacred candle mounted inside an immovable, bullet-proof, enclosure.

You simply can't reason with people about their "beliefs" because "beliefs" are not reason.

And I don't see you wiggling... wth? You spose to be all "sexy and I know it".
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

New GotD:

As much messed up shit as I find to read... this bothers me. And no, not for the obvious reason, that is just a little creepy. The other stuff in the article (and the linked article at the bottom) is far worse IMO.
    Outrage as Egypt plans 'farewell intercourse law' so husbands can have sex with dead wives up to six hours AFTER their death | Mail Online
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    New GotD:

As much messed up shit as I find to read... this bothers me. And no, not for the obvious reason, that is just a little creepy. The other stuff in the article (and the linked article at the bottom) is far worse IMO.
    Outrage as Egypt plans 'farewell intercourse law' so husbands can have sex with dead wives up to six hours AFTER their death | Mail Online
    Don't worry, I'm sure the americans will get to egypt eventually. Of course being raped by an american is worse than being raped by your spouse after death.

You know... if you've never been raped, you probably shouldn't assume who it would be better or worse to be raped by.

The article is about much more than the sex after death law BTW. But certainly don't bother actually reading something before making rape jokes.

BTW... I was in the middle east, and I never raped any one. Neither did my husband, nor any other soldier that we knew or served with. Such sweeping generalizations are just a hair over the top.

Also... you presume too much by thinking that I mean that America should "fix" the situation. I simply believe that it's an appalling step backwards for the rights of women in that country.
    Last edited by cori93437; 04-26-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

1) Are you saying you would rather be raped while you're still living?
    2) I didn't say all americans are sick fucks. Only about half the ones I've met should be keelhauled and gutted.
    3) I never said americans "should" fix it. I said they "would get to it". Generally whenever americans fix countries they end up more screwed up than they were before.

Having BEEN raped, I don't think it's appropriate for those who haven't been to make asinine rape jokes.

Also... husbands there also rape during the course of living marriage, so why not death too right? But then, according to them that isn't even possible, it's their "right".

Canada has no "sick fuck" rapists? Paul Bernardo? Wayne Boden? Michael Briere? etc... ect...
    America isn't alone in it's stupid sick fucks... they live everywhere. No geographical boundary holds them.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche