Page 467 of 696 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517567 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 467

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    Today sucks.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Today sucks.
    hear hear
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: baby's sick and super whiny. poor guy has a fever.

GOTD: The ladies group from the church down the road from the GYM where my wife works brought in a box of homemade cookies...ya know, just as an outreach type thing. That's totally cool and appreciated, but taking a big box of cookies to a gym? They must have got together and said "Hey offering communion at the AA meeting didn't go so well, let's bake some cookies for the people trying to burn calories."
    GOTD2: The wife sends me to work with a big box of cookies to give away and they're staring at me right now. Winking their little chocolate chips and what nots.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Gripe: Richard fucking nikoley. Locking an argument does not make you right. YOU. ARE. WRONG. The fact is you are guilty of the very crime (not being open to the possibility that you are wrong) that you accuse so many others of! Hypocrite!

And yes we were arguing about it being posssible that he is wrong. He said he is right in saying that god doesn't exist, I said he might be right but he might also be wrong. That's called zealotry you buffoon.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Stupid f*cking neighbors....damn car alarm or panic horn or whatever it's called keeps going off. Just happened AGAIN for about the 6th time tonight. These people have the intelligence of a rock.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Gripe: Richard fucking nikoley. Locking an argument does not make you right. YOU. ARE. WRONG. The fact is you are guilty of the very crime (not being open to the possibility that you are wrong) that you accuse so many others of! Hypocrite!

And yes we were arguing about it being posssible that he is wrong. He said he is right in saying that god doesn't exist, I said he might be right but he might also be wrong. That's called zealotry you buffoon.
    Wait... YOU started an argument with a person about their personal beliefs as to Religious issues, and you are calling them a "buffoon" and griping about the way they ended the conversation? F'r serious...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    mister good is entertaining
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    mister good is entertaining
    Without a doubt!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Wait... YOU started an argument with a person about their personal beliefs as to Religious issues, and you are calling them a "buffoon" and griping about the way they ended the conversation? F'r serious...
    He started it by saying atheists are superior to theists. I'm an agnostic theist (I believe that there is something out there but acknowledge that I might be wrong), he's just an atheist. If he was an agnostic atheist (willing to admit that he might be wrong) and/or hadn't insulted me then this wouldn't have happened.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.