Thread: Gripe of the Day page 462

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    Stupid people.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiercehunter View Post
    Stupid people.
    It's better to love yourself.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

badbunny is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: work....work,work,work,work,work,work,work!
    Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.
    Walter Elliot

I am a horse for a single harness, not cut out for tandem or teamwork; for well I know that in order to attain any definite goal, it is imperative that one person do the thinking and the commanding. Albert Einstein

Milty is offline Senior Member
    My (basically) SIL has an inflated sense of self entitlement. I am selling my house, sure it needs a little work but is actually a great home. She can't understand why I won't sell the land (as in not the house, wants me to flatten it) to her and my brother.

Maybe because I have a mortgage for the cost of both house AND land? I can't really afford to give them a $100,000 wedding gift.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    my gotd was gonna be annoying people who act annoying, but now i'm stuffing my face and all is well in the world
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Milty View Post
    My (basically) SIL has an inflated sense of self entitlement. I am selling my house, sure it needs a little work but is actually a great home. She can't understand why I won't sell the land (as in not the house, wants me to flatten it) to her and my brother.

Maybe because I have a mortgage for the cost of both house AND land? I can't really afford to give them a $100,000 wedding gift.
    Sell it to 'em "as is" and tell her to knock it down
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

or better yet, tell her to stuff it up her behind
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    She needs to remove the gilded broom-handle first.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

too true *nodding*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    GotD: Having a perfectly good "bubble" burst.
    Some illusions are better kept!

I found out today (middle of the night really) that one of the members of another forum I frequent (we share a common chronic illness) is in ICU, on a ventilator, and the doctors have little hope for her survival.

I knew she was having a real tough time with the disease, and that it's not normally that extreme, but up until I heard the current news I had no idea that it could be fatal. As a matter of fact that has been my sort of way to deal with this sometimes... "I might go blind, but it's not like I'm going to die". Indeed... people can and have died as a direct result of this crap.

I want my fucking bubble back.
    Last edited by cori93437; 04-23-2012 at 04:18 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.