Page 455 of 696 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465505555 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 455

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jojohaligo View Post
    I'm a woman and I hate it, absolutely hate it when I hear women talk like babies.
    Nooooo! I knew a teacher who did this on her breaks!!! She called her husband and said in baby talk, "Hi, baybeeeee!!! Where is 'oo? Is 'oo on the potty? Oh! 'Oo is! How long have 'oo been on the potty?"

BARF.

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Nooooo! I knew a teacher who did this on her breaks!!! She called her husband and said in baby talk, "Hi, baybeeeee!!! Where is 'oo? Is 'oo on the potty? Oh! 'Oo is! How long have 'oo been on the potty?"

BARF.
    Bed death. I can't imagine what that would do to a boner.

billp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    These are boxer briefs. Only I'm not wearing the short ones because it's still too cold for that. You'll have to wait until it warms up.
    Hah! No real man has need of underwear. At least not while there is no snow on the ground.

Coconut is offline Senior Member
    STUPID vegans!!! Suggesting feeding coconut and banana milk to a baby a few weeks old instead of breastmilk because breastmilk was not possible. It makes me soooo angry.. lack of animal products really does make then STUPID!!! Well, thats my gripe for the day!!

billp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    STUPID vegans!!! Suggesting feeding coconut and banana milk to a baby a few weeks old instead of breastmilk because breastmilk was not possible. It makes me soooo angry.. lack of animal products really does make then STUPID!!! Well, thats my gripe for the day!!
    Sounds possibly criminal to me. If someone is really doing that (instead of it being all talk) it would be a good idea to let the social services know before they kill that baby.

Sudenveri is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post

BARF.
    I will admit that I occasionally do this to my cat when she's doing something cute. "Aw, are you sleeping on my 'choos [shoes]? Yeah? You're sleeping on my 'choos? Aw, seepy [sleepy] kitty." As well as asking her why she is so adorable. I do speak properly to other adult humans, though.

GotD: Pharmaceuticals. I am of the firm opinion that modern medicine is an amazing, necessary thing (I'd be dead a dozen times over without it), but I am so sick of my body and brain not functioning properly on their own.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyEater View Post
    Bed death. I can't imagine what that would do to a boner.
    is it possible she was talking to her toddler? seems much more likely than she was playing out some weird kink over the phone while at school.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    that is criminal, and might warrant an anonymous phone call. experimenting with a newborn's diet is significantly different than experimenting with a kid's diet.

Milty is offline Senior Member
    It becomes increasingly difficult to put faith in results of newest study claims. Seems like I generally don't believe much anymore unless I read it here or one of the other paleosphere type blogs.

Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    That's what my brother has for his sleeve (actually it's a half sleeve, to the elbow), the full armor of God. Pretty cool design.
    My cousin has one of the Psalms on his arm...but they spelled it Pslams. Like I said earlier, that sh*t is permanent.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    is it possible she was talking to her toddler? seems much more likely than she was playing out some weird kink over the phone while at school.
    No, this woman had no children, and it became painfully clear over the rest of the conversation that this was, indeed, her husband on the other end of the line. So that makes two times I've witnessed baby talk in the workplace, because Toodles the Lab Tech did the same thing with her husband (except she at least didn't talk about the bathroom).