Page 453 of 696 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 453

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    OMG- Hang Up, Customer! My shift is over! I'm supposed to be gone by now! The paperwork is NOT that difficult! Promise!
    Oh, but for some, IT IS.

I used to work in a library, and I don't know how many times I would have people come up to me and say, "The Xerox is broken."
    You know what? It wasn't ever broken. They just hadn't put the dime in it to make a copy.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i dunno cori, i feel all flushed and... unusual after that display of manishness
    Watch out girl, it gets better!

Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    *sigh*

Oh well, it still felt good saying that.
    /me unbuttons his shirt to cool off.
    Good to see you actually feeling COMFORTABLE. Embrace the comfortable attitude... just don't hold onto the jerk thing... and you have the bishes falling in your lap in no time!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Watch out girl, it gets better!
    I noticed that when I unbutton my shirt all the way you can see the top of my Jockeys. I should take a picture and show you.

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    What is it about tax day that coincides with retarded drivers?

I don't even own a car, I should have no reason to complain about drivers.
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Meegeek is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jes1014 View Post
    GOTD: co-worker who constantly comes into my office while chewing half a peanut butter cup or other hunk of crappy chocolate and then proceeds to make me watch her finish her bite, with her hand placed daintily in front of her mouth, before she can talk to me. Eat your crappy candy BEFORE coming in to talk to me! Nothing you have to tell me is so urgent, you can't finish masticating at your desk!

She does this with other food, too, but the candy just pisses me off!
    We, collectively, got rid of the "snack box" in the kitchen 6 months ago. "Snack Boxes", for those unfamiliar with the concept, are those shitty boxes that are stuffed full of candy, chips, cookies, peanuts, and what not. Everything is $1 and there is a little slot in the back of the box for your buck. They are really stupid and the quality of the goods is not even that good for junk food. Well we were not paying attention one day and of the new folks in the office let the snack box dude back in. We have a interim CEO who does not eat regular food and loves stuffing his money in the frigging snack box. He makes a point of stopping by my office while he stuffs his face with a Mothers Cookie, bag of faux fritos, or some other crap.
    "When you can't run, you crawl. And when you can't crawl, when you can't do that ... you find someone to carry you."

Onward....my primal journal
    2012 Slow Movement Challenge: My distance so far = 665 kM

My Map My Tracks Profile

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meegeek View Post
    ...bag of faux fritos, or some other crap.
    Ooh, the only thing worse than a bag of crappy junk food is a bag of FAKE crappy junk food. It's like sawdust with soy and coloring.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

I noticed that when I unbutton my shirt all the way you can see the top of my Jockeys. I should take a picture and show you.
    Ummmm... EWWWW, NO!
    I disapprove of standard mens underwear in every way possible...
    The only acceptable underpants for men are boxers and boxer briefs... especially those short tighty ones!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Ummmm... EWWWW, NO!
    I disapprove of standard mens underwear in every way possible...
    The only acceptable underpants for men are boxers and boxer briefs... especially those short tighty ones!
    These are boxer briefs. Only I'm not wearing the short ones because it's still too cold for that. You'll have to wait until it warms up.

These are boxer briefs. Only I'm not wearing the short ones because it's still too cold for that. You'll have to wait until it warms up.
    Cool... when ever I hear "jockeys" I auto think "white briefs" and throw um in my mouth a little.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

PrimalCon New York
    Cool... when ever I hear "jockeys" I auto think "white briefs" and throw um in my mouth a little.
    Yeah, I don't wear those any more. I got all different colors, today is navy blue.