Page 449 of 696 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451459499549 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 449

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    lol.

my MIL blamed me and my husband because her other two kids turned out "promiscuous."

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I had my tatts longer, but after divorcing my dad my step-mom went out and got a tramp stamp. She seriously can't say a word. LOL

And I think my real mother would have been cool with ink... I'm pretty sure I got my quirky personality directly from her. I've been told by tons of my family that I not only look like her, but also have some of her mannerisms.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    My mother sickens me. She lets my disgusting brother and his friends do drugs and drink in the backyard. I could live with that if the girl I just saw leaving the back seat of their car (parked in our fucking driveway) didn't look 12. 12!!!! IF THOSE FUCKING PEDOPHILES DON'T FUCKING WELL STOP THIS I'LL RIP THEIR FUCKING HEARTS OUT AND FEED THEM TO THE FUCKING CROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Also when I brought this behaviour to my mother she called me names and said if I don't like their disgusting behaviour I should leave. Which of course I can't do because my sister is apparently in their target age group. And since they never leave any evidence I can't go to the police. And since everyone I know seems to think I'm the bad guy I can't do anything violent to them or I'll have my own family lining up to testify against me. Because the slightly violent headstrong guy is worse than the drug addicted violent thug who likes to hang out with pedophiles.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

if you suspect pedophilia and know the guys' and girl's name, you should be able to anonymously report it. pedo crimes are treated differently than other crimes. also, if your sister is in any danger, you can report it to CPS. it sounds like a foster home might be a better option, and i don't see why they would prevent you from having contact with her to be an advocate. at least check into it.

I know the guy's face and I know that the girl was far too small to be of proper age. I'll think about calling child protective services but because I was once admitted to a psych ward they probably won't take me seriously. If anything I'll be kicked out at that point and my sister will be in real danger. I'm probably the only protection she's got.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

What I'm saying is despite the fact that I seem to be the only person in this town with a conscience my word counts for nothing.

the call can be anonymous. make it from a public telephone (if those exist anymore). they won't know your psych history.

*edit*

hmm...small town? that changes things. i don't know how the CPS system works in small towns.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Lamest viking ever.

Medium town, Saoirse. In a small town this couldn't happen because the father of the girl would find out and solve my problem for me. In a city as big as Toronto I could solve this problem myself without getting into a shoot-out with the police. I am stuck in the hell of just enough anonymity to let them cause problems but not enough to let me solve them.

roughly what population?