Page 42 of 696 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142542 ... LastLast

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 42

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I've been doing nothing but moving data around on spreadsheets for the last two weeks and it kinda makes me wanna stick a fork in my eye.

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Blackcatbone: I know you're hyperbolizing, but you have interesting synchronicity:

My GotD: Idiots who insist married people should stay together even after one pulls the other one's eyeball out with a fork. I'm just hoping the police take it seriously even though she refuses to admit he did it.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Blackcatbone: I know you're hyperbolizing, but you have interesting synchronicity:

My GotD: Idiots who insist married people should stay together even after one pulls the other one's eyeball out with a fork. I'm just hoping the police take it seriously even though she refuses to admit he did it.

WTF?! Tell her to GTFO. I would think the police would have to take it seriously unless she claims she did it herself in which case I would think they would have to take her in for a psych eval.

geostump is online now Senior Member

Holy f'ing shit!!! That's all I can say on that.
    Georgette

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member

Psychic about psychos? Holy shit, that's the stuff of nightmares. And the people saying that? WT-bloody-F? Way to support an abuse victim . . .

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, it's not even my situation and I seriously can't handle this. I think I need to stop being friends with the gal who's claiming they should stay together. Her and her whole church are apparently all pressuring this woman (and the woman agrees with them that she should be "meek".) Sorry but... that's just way too far beyond the pale for me.

Hmmm -- sorry folks, this goes beyond the "gripe" category. Let's keep the thread nicely trivial! I'll try to come up with a new one...

GotD: People who drag drama into a totally different context just to shock others. >_>
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

canio6 Guest
    Yeah, it's not even my situation and I seriously can't handle this. I think I need to stop being friends with the gal who's claiming they should stay together. Her and her whole church are apparently all pressuring this woman (and the woman agrees with them that she should be "meek".) Sorry but... that's just way too far beyond the pale for me.
    :O <--- speechless omgwtfbbq face

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member
    My gripe of the day is nasal congestion. Go AWAY damnit! Yes I know it's my fault for drinking that big ass vanilla malt milkshake yesterday but Damn it tasted good (and a whole separate gripe there cause I went in to the shop for a COFFEE not a milk/sugar/chemical bomb! Oops.) and now I want this annoying congestion to GO AWAY.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    dammit, i really want to drink coffee right now, but i have to wait until the morning.

Karma is offline Senior Member
    My gripe of the day is that I just got over a mean case of Poison Oak about three weeks ago, only to get it again while tyrail running last weekend. My leg itches like nobody's business right now!!