Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 410 of 696 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460510 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day

  1. #4091
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,587
    Shop Now
    if you're trying to remedy your meat deficiency you're doing it wrong
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

  2. #4092
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,843
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    if you're trying to remedy your meat deficiency you're doing it wrong
    I've got a freezer full of meat.

    You on the other hand can't cram enough meat to satisfy your urges.

    I suggest you ask Grumpy Caveman to fill you in, he's got a girlfriend now so I figure he needs to release the hounds.

  3. #4093
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,587
    bahahahaha

    ahh.. i don't know, he didn't seem to like women in his thread, do you think he'd like them in his pants?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

  4. #4094
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,843
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    bahahahaha

    ahh.. i don't know, he didn't seem to like women in his thread, do you think he'd like them in his pants?
    Of course he doesn't like women.

    He has a girlfriend.

  5. #4095
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,587
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Of course he doesn't like women.

    He has a girlfriend.
    with as much trouble as you guys claim women give you, i don't know why ya'll don't just hire prostitutes when the mood strikes
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

  6. #4096
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,843
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    with as much trouble as you guys claim women give you, i don't know why ya'll don't just hire prostitutes when the mood strikes
    In this economy?

  7. #4097
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,587
    exactly

    competitive pricing
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

  8. #4098
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,843
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    exactly

    competitive pricing
    You obviously don't know any sex workers.

  9. #4099
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,587
    women are out of work just like men, and they're heading into sex work territory

    seek out the newbies
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

  10. #4100
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,843
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    women are out of work just like men, and they're heading into sex work territory

    seek out the newbies
    Are you honestly trying to give a satanist advice on how to hire a prostitute?

    I find your lack of snark disturbing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •