Page 40 of 696 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140540 ... LastLast

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 40

geekgrrl is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    GoTD: Caught Biscuit Guy staring at me over the cubicles in the office.
    Aw poor guy, like a moth to a flame..... srsly it'd be good if there was a real life "block" button.... how come it's so rarely Mr Awesomeness who notices one from across the room, usually Mr Socially Incoherent?
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat? Tom Snyder

Dualhammers is offline Senior Member
    My gripe: people like me go around griping about the people around them instead of trying to be a helpful and healing presence in our society.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgrrl View Post
    Aw poor guy, like a moth to a flame..... srsly it'd be good if there was a real life "block" button.... how come it's so rarely Mr Awesomeness who notices one from across the room, usually Mr Socially Incoherent?
    I need one. Maybe a sign that says "GO AWAY". It is flattering that he was checking me out, just not flattering that it was him.
    Georgette

Digby is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dualhammers View Post
    My gripe: people like me go around griping about the people around them instead of trying to be a helpful and healing presence in our society.
    A little healthy, controlled griping on a blog probably helps make us more likely to to be helpful and caring, imho.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Metismomma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    It's snowing. Again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ErinC View Post
    Dude. Seriously.
    Inorite? -_-
    Calm the f**k down.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyd View Post
    My gripe today is that I`m done with winter!!! I want spring and there`s another snow storm coming in!!!
    ugh...apparently we have one coming too. we JUST prepared the veggie gardens and divided the tulips. i hope the storm won't interfere with my poor choices.
    GoTD: Caught Biscuit Guy staring at me over the cubicles in the office. AGAIN!!! Either he gets hot pokers in the eye sockets or I get to go scrub mine with a scouring pad.
    next time he does it, pick your nose.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Doesn't anyone actually learn to drive anymore? - People making left turns from right lanes and vice-versa; people in compact cars making wide turns - come on, I didn't have to make wide turns when I drove a minivan; and multiple other things that absolutely make me hate driving anymore.

GoTD: Caught Biscuit Guy staring at me over the cubicles in the office. AGAIN!!! Either he gets hot pokers in the eye sockets or I get to go scrub mine with a scouring pad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    next time he does it, pick your nose.
    Why do guys assume they're going to catch you doing something hot and sexy? They're more to catch you doing the above than anything else lol!
    Calm the f**k down.

GoTD: Someone tell my kid to go back to her own damn bed. And that 5:30am is NOT time to get up for the day.
    (and its snowing again)
    Calm the f**k down.

The Big L is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynna View Post
    Doesn't anyone actually learn to drive anymore? - People making left turns from right lanes and vice-versa; people in compact cars making wide turns - come on, I didn't have to make wide turns when I drove a minivan; and multiple other things that absolutely make me not like driving anymore.
    FTFY and highlighted my recurring GoTD (use of anymore in the positive ) -- win!

Related GoTD #2: when strikethrough tags aren't enabled on vbulletin forums.

GoTD #3: excessive acronym-to-word ratio...YKWIM?