Page 261 of 696 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 261

jandge is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Since, everyone's still on the subject! Just a note to girlies that get UTI's often and not sure where the fuck they are coming from - it might be the rubbers you're using.

I only see my boyfriend for three weeks at a time, twice a year at the moment. Every time I was with him the past two years, I'd get crazy painful UTIs - and that was the only time ever they popped up. They had to be caused by the sexy sexy times. Most everything online said that cleaning up after sex was the way to fix it, but I never had this problem before with our visits - so I called BS and kept looking for other reasons. Found a random post by some girl mentioning the condoms as a problem.

We switched to polyurethane condoms, because that was the easiest thing to try at the time and everything cleared up within days and haven't had one since.

Also, the plastic that is used to make certain.. toys can disrupt the awesomeness of your junk. One toy that I had for a couple years, started giving me yeast infections out of the blue. No change in routine about cleaning up there either.

Not sure what the hell in going on down there with it hating everything now.
    Last edited by jandge; 12-14-2011 at 02:08 PM.

Do yourself a favor and become your own savior.
    Congenital Hypothyroid
    CW: 225lbs SW: 245lbs

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    would those still require an antibiotic?
    No, they're the good ones. They're supposed to be there and they are an integral part of your immune system. Taking antibiotics kills them and increases your chances of subsequent infections from both other bacteria (like C. difficile) or yeast, which the good bacteria normally fight off for you. There are lots of others that normally live in and on your skin, gut, blood, sinuses, lungs, pretty much everywhere. They're your buddies.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    No, they're the good ones. They're supposed to be there and they are an integral part of your immune system. Taking antibiotics kills them and increases your chances of subsequent infections from both other bacteria (like C. difficile) or yeast, which the good bacteria normally fight off for you. There are lots of others that normally live in and on your skin, gut, blood, sinuses, lungs, pretty much everywhere. They're your buddies.
    Ok well crap. I should have asked what bacteria before they put me on an antibiotic. Here were the triggers they used to diagnos it
    RBC/HPF was 50-100 should be 0 - 5 /HPF
    WBC/HPF was 10-20 should be 0 - 5 /HPF

I do not even know what that crap is.. ugh.. friggin hatin' doctors right now
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    I just got into a flexibility contest with my sis and accidentally ended up whacking my nuts on the floor. On the plus side I found out I'm as supple as a 12 year old.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Quote Originally Posted by jandge View Post
    Since, everyone's still on the subject! Just a note to girlies that get UTI's often and not sure where the fuck they are coming from - it might be the rubbers you're using.

I only see my boyfriend for three weeks at a time, twice a year at the moment. Every time I was with him the past two years, I'd get crazy painful UTIs - and that was the only time ever they popped up. They had to be caused by the sexy sexy times. Most everything online said that cleaning up after sex was the way to fix it, but I never had this problem before with our visits - so I called BS and kept looking for other reasons. Found a random post by some girl mentioning the condoms as a problem.

We switched to polyurethane condoms, because that was the easiest thing to try at the time and everything cleared up within days and haven't had one since.

Also, the plastic that is used to make certain.. toys can disrupt the awesomeness of your junk. One toy that I had for a couple years, started giving me yeast infections out of the blue. No change in routine about cleaning up there either.

No condoms or toys? It knows all. It sees all. It also apparently wants a baby.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I just got into a flexibility contest with my sis and accidentally ended up whacking my nuts on the floor. On the plus side I found out I'm as supple as a 12 year old.
    some days you rock
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    some days you rock
    Other days I smack my rocks.
    Last edited by Alex Good; 12-14-2011 at 08:56 PM.

jandge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    No condoms or toys? It knows all. It sees all. It also apparently wants a baby.
    Guh. Just turned 24, the baby urges are really starting to kick in - and that will be my gripe of the day. FU, junk!

Do yourself a favor and become your own savior.
    Congenital Hypothyroid
    CW: 225lbs SW: 245lbs

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jandge View Post

I know that's where mine come from!
    It ruins the mood of it but if you go to the bathroom straight after then wash yourself with cold water (I'm not gonna lie, it's not a fun thing to do unless you've been split by Mr. BigDick.. then it's kinda comforting xD) there's a much smaller chance of a UTI. The only times I get them now is when I've been too lazy to get out of bed and wash up. Drinking lots of water after as well helps to flush anything out.

My Gripe: I went to feed my snake and he went for my finger instead. The bite didn't hurt, but smashing the back of my hand into the top of the vivarium? Hurt like a bitch. -_-
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Glockin Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    I know that's where mine come from!
    It ruins the mood of it but if you go to the bathroom straight after then wash yourself with cold water (I'm not gonna lie, it's not a fun thing to do unless you've been split by Mr. BigDick.. then it's kinda comforting xD) there's a much smaller chance of a UTI. The only times I get them now is when I've been too lazy to get out of bed and wash up. Drinking lots of water after as well helps to flush anything out.

My Gripe: I went to feed my snake and he went for my finger instead. The bite didn't hurt, but smashing the back of my hand into the top of the vivarium? Hurt like a bitch. -_-
    Well my girlfriend and I learned in our two years together spermicide condoms cause her UTIs and so does not going to pee right after. These two simple changes got rid of the problem for her... Just an FYI