Page 222 of 696 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 222

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    a million dollars
    If Uncephalized has a million dollars, I think he suddenly looks so much more handsome!
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    If Uncephalized has a million dollars, I think he suddenly looks so much more handsome!
    Uncephalized now has a gripe to put in the bank for spending tomorrow, which is that he does not, in fact, have a million dollars, and is apparently therefore unhandsome. Thanks so much, Primal community, for making him feel so much better about himself.

Oops, looks like I griped a day early. GotD thread will just have to issue me one on credit until I earn the right to gripe again by the stupendous feat of continuing to breathe for 24 more hours.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    it's okay, i still find you very attractive even though i don't know what you look like

but i bet it's attractive
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    it's okay, i still find you very attractive even though i don't know what you look like

but i bet it's attractive
    I laughed so hard that the cat bolted out the door.

But she has that reaction to plastic bags, too.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Finnabair is offline Senior Member
    Today's gripe: Driving the handy man to drop off the chain saws for repair and then to pick out windows for a remodel job, and he has us stop TWICE on the side of the road so he can get out of the car for a phone conversation with his NEW significant other who is married and his almost ex is not taking it well.

texas.grok is online now Senior Member
    2 hour walk today with backpack/hydration pack in VFF. Excellent walk except for having to stop at the pharmacy to pickup 2 prescriptions for my overweight, very CW SO. GRRRRR! The irony is sickening.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    ...also move out of your mommy's and you won't have these problems.
    I did, then my evil landlord decided not to do anything we had agreed upon beforehand.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: WTF bike riders and dog frikin walkers.. ITS frickin DARK outside (6:45am) and you are wearing NOTHING FRICKIN REFLECTIVE? You deserve to be a spot on the road. ARG!!!!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Normal people come home from work complaining that they've been starting at a computer all day. I come home from work complaining that I stink of the skunk I was holding and the chew marks on my arm from the baby coatimundi who'd rather play than be held. Don't even get me STARTED on the giant snails trying to slime me.
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    GOTD: WTF bike riders and dog frikin walkers.. ITS frickin DARK outside (6:45am) and you are wearing NOTHING FRICKIN REFLECTIVE? You deserve to be a spot on the road. ARG!!!!!
    That drives me bonkers. I don't particularly like riding at night, but if I do, I use front and rear lights as well as reflectors. I lived most of my adult life in a bike-friendly town where most riders seemed aware of basic road safety. Sure, you had a few aggressive morons, but most people tried to do things right.

My new town is just the opposite. There are plenty of people on bikes but they don't seem to have a clue. The ride on the wrong side of the street, often on the sidewalk, and I rarely see a helmet let alone lights and reflectors. A couple of months ago I almost turned left right into a teenager. It was dusk. He was wearing dark clothes with a hoodie pulled up over his head. He came off the sidewalk right in front of me (wrong side of the street, naturally). And the best part: He was texting. Didn't even look up. Probably never realized how close he came to getting hosed out of my grill.

On the bright side, the motorists here are really nice to me when I'm on my bike. They wave me through stop signs and generally give me plenty of space. Maybe they're just happy to see someone actually trying to obey the rules of the road.