Page 197 of 696 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 197

Westly is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Minor whine.

I let my room-mate borrow my coconut oil. Thanks to the fact it's been fairly warm here, the coconut oil is liquid. Instead of dipping a spoon into it like I do, she just POURED that stuff out into a pan and used it to cook pancakes.

A.) Expensive!
    2.) Now the jar is covered in coconut oil, making it even MORE difficult to open. I washed it, but that just frustrated me. ;_; (I also think she used more than the teaspoon or two she said she was going to use, like, a quarter cup!)
    Down from 275 to 250!
    Werewolf Primal Living Blog - http://lycanthropology.com
    Some fact, a lot of fiction! Keep track of my progress there!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    netflix raised the prices for subscription, fine whatever i'll get a different subscription and keep it about the same price

netflix now will split dvds off to a whole different site with a stupid sounding name and a different bill for that site? AGGRAVATED RAGE FACE
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Iím gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

CoS
    CoS is offline Senior Member
    At college: everyone fucking loves bread. So many vegetarians and vegans and events centered around bread. I don't want to be rash, but its harder to be primal than it is to be vegetarian. Tonight was "Drums and Dough". It isn't hard for me to resist the food there but would it kill you to lay out some chicken skewers? Its a big multicultural event, but its all rehashed beans, rice, and shells. Or fried dough desserts.
    Last edited by CoS; 09-19-2011 at 05:06 PM.

prodistat is offline Senior Member
    People in leadership/management roles who suck at their jobs. It's your job to make those difficult decisions. That's why you get paid the big bucks. Don't get pissed off when someone you're managing makes a decision when you were unable to.
    Prodistat
    Poke it quickly, with a stick.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    GotD: What's up with all the asshats who have descended upon MDA recently?
    Tigerlily beat me to it. I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing this. There are some people being just downright nasty and picking fights for no particular reason. What's the point?

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    ďThe whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    why do i love that bad word? t'is a mystery
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Iím gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    will look into the doctor stuff once i have a copy of my actual results in front of me. i don't think i will need to go to her ever again; i just did because of previously mentioned inexplicable stomach pain, which has mysteriously disappeared.

gripe: how is it possible that the kids i used to baby-sit all have boyfriends or girlfriends, but i've still never had a serious relationship? and must they post their insufferably "cute" (or "kyoot" as they would say) "couple pictures" all over facebook??
    Last edited by spakesneaker; 09-19-2011 at 10:06 PM.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    Ah. I understand now. Thank you Chahinon.

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Frickin mother inlaw. Tell me why i can't just smack her one in the jaw? Blergh. Nothing is ever good enough for this bitch.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/