Page 190 of 696 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290690 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 6960

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 190

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    Must. not. click. on. "this isn't working for me" threads. And why does it always seem to be just the women? (Purely rhetorical Q--I already know why.) Can't let this annoy the piss out of me for even 3 minutes of my day. Happy happy joy joy. It's all about me, after all....

Where is Chaohinon's cartoon about this when I need it?
    It does work but we live in the time of "now".. results now.. your comments are important
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

jomama is offline Junior Member
    i read a study once that it takes SEVEN SECONDS to put most things back where they belong... SEVEN BLOODY SECONDS... is it too much to ask of humanity???
    "our business in life is not to
    get ahead of others,
    but to get ahead of ourselves...
    to break our own records,
    to outstrip our yesterday
    by our today"

KatyNC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jomama View Post
    i read a study once that it takes SEVEN SECONDS to put most things back where they belong... SEVEN BLOODY SECONDS... is it too much to ask of humanity???
    +1

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    'Anniversary sales' 'in honor of' the 10-year 'anniversary' of the 9/11 terrorist attacks? Seriously? Is there anything that people in this goddamn country won't try to make a 'special sale day' out of and capitalize on?!?

DJWMom is offline Junior Member
    The ONE brand of gluten free tamari that I could find is no longer gluten free, it now contains wheat. I read the ingredient list on every single brand of soy sauce in the grocery store and the ONE brand that doesn't contain wheat has f'n FRUCTOSE in it. &@#^$

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jomama View Post
    My husband is an awesome, brilliant guy and a great partner but one of the things that just makes me shake my head is how he will take the dishes he's used and put them on the counter right by the sink. Dude. The dishwasher is right there. You brought your dish all the way over here. Just open it and put the dish in. He also tends to leave his dirty clothes on the floor right next to the hamper.

Of course, if this is the biggest of my complaints, I'm a very lucky woman.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spakesneaker View Post
    'anniversary sales' 'in honor of' the 10-year 'anniversary' of the 9/11 terrorist attacks? Seriously? Is there anything that people in this goddamn country won't try to make a 'special sale day' out of and capitalize on?!?
    wtf????????

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spakesneaker View Post
    'Anniversary sales' 'in honor of' the 10-year 'anniversary' of the 9/11 terrorist attacks? Seriously? Is there anything that people in this goddamn country won't try to make a 'special sale day' out of and capitalize on?!?
    no, no there is not
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Goldstar is offline Senior Member
    People who pick up after their dogs on the trail, then tie the bag up neatly and promptly leave it sitting right there. WTF, are you gonna "Get it on the way back?" C'mon, just kick it into the woods if it's like that.

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Grrrr, you stupid hypocritical asshole. Just because I told my closest friends about the time we hooked up and mentioned, um, a particular fetish of yours to them doesn't make me a "gossip queen" (I will admit other things do, but I'm trying to erase those bad habits). It makes me someone who was confused about wtf was happening between us and talked to my closest friends about it. Just sucks for you that they happen to be your friends too (but it's not like they really care and are judging you for it). In retrospect I should've thought more carefully about it, but seriously, I was 19, you fracking idiot. You're the one who still goes around telling people about girls' bad breath and how them coming on to you creeps you out. Even your closest friends call you immature and say that you have to get over your hypocrisy when it comes to women. No need to make passive-aggressive comments under the guise of "jokes" at me.

And while I'm at it. Why the fuck do you care if I don't sound excited enough when I say something is exciting? Do you even realize how much of an asshole comments like that make you?!?
    Last edited by spakesneaker; 09-11-2011 at 02:11 PM.