Page 189 of 696 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289689 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 6956

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 189

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Sorry. I'm doing it again.
    My boyfriend is a fucking MORON sometimes and GAAAAAAAH*screams into pillow in a very juvenile manner*
    The cute guy behind the register at the co-op has made me smile more than BF latey.

Also, while in the co-op, I saw a guy in Vibrams. I got excited, then my world crumbled beneath me to see that he was buying crumpets.

To quote GayPanda, sad face on the feelings chart.

EDIT: Now I want crumpets. FUUUUUUUUUU...
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    What's with all the f'ing flies?!!! They have been buzzing me for 2 days now - I guess this cold I have doesn't just make me feel like shite, I must smell like it too!

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Hey ex-roommates, I'm sorry to burden you with the task of returning certain tv equipment for me after I've gone. But the only other option would have been to cancel the service when I left, which would have left you tv- and internet-less and forced you to ask your new roommate to chip in for re-starting the service, when I knew that all of you are pretty short on cash. So I was actually being nice. Of course I don't expect a 'thank you' from you though. You clearly hate me for all other sorts of reasons. Or maybe I'm just projecting my own resentment of you onto you.

sarah1990 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    Sorry. I'm doing it again.
    My boyfriend is a fucking MORON sometimes and GAAAAAAAH*screams into pillow in a very juvenile manner*
    The cute guy behind the register at the co-op has made me smile more than BF latey.
    From what you've posted I just have to ask, why are you with this guy?

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    I've wondered the same thing.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    He sounds bad because I only ever talk about teh downsides on here. He's a lovely guy really. But Primal's kinda driving a wedge between us because he's a stubborn shit XD
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    GOTD: My sleep is jacked up. I wake up 4 hours after falling asleep.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

SugarBaby is offline Senior Member
    The morbidly moronic! An idiot neighbor keeps trying to convince me there's no such thing as global warming. I dared him to let me run my gas powered weed whacker in his bathroom for 10" to see if there's any effect from adding carbon emissions to the air. Jeezus, there's nearly 7,000,000,000 people burning shit every minute of the day.
    WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBaby View Post
    The morbidly moronic! An idiot neighbor keeps trying to convince me there's no such thing as global warming. I dared him to let me run my gas powered weed whacker in his bathroom for 10" to see if there's any effect from adding carbon emissions to the air. Jeezus, there's nearly 7,000,000,000 people burning shit every minute of the day.
    that is a ridiculous example
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Got a UTI last week. First time in 35 years. Got the antibiotics. It went away.

3:30am today it came back with a vengeance. It is a Saturday. None of the on-call doctors are calling me back. Supposed to be leaving for a wedding two hours from here in 15 minutes.