Page 188 of 696 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288688 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 6959

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 188

Paleobird Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    nah, he'd only be white knighting it if he was all 'paleobird, you are a vibrant and beautiful woman, those naysayers are idiots'
    Well he did ask me once if I would be his sugar momma. I'm still considering the proposition.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    white knight!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Iím gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

Paleobird Guest
    heheheheh........

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    yeah but I get away with white knighting because my emotional distance reminds chicks of their dads
    ďThe whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    yeah i doubt it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Iím gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

Paleobird Guest
    All right, all right, everybody. We need to get back to the gripes here.

My GOTD: ANTS!

Damn and blast the little buggers to hell and back. I have to be really careful about keeping the kitchen clean and dishes washed etc. during the summertime to keep them at bay but yesterday, when the power went out, I just left the dishes in the sink. They were asking people to conserve water because they weren't sure when they would be able to get the pumps re-started plus it is kind of difficult/dangerous to wash dishes in the dark. This morning my sink was crawling with the little beasts. I know they have a place in the ecosystem and all that but the ecosystem is outside, not in my kitchen.

sarah1990 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Why would an intelligent young woman want to sign her life over to the military in the first place?
    I don't want to be stuck in a 9-5 desk job doing something monotonous.

I'm going travelling so could change my mind if I find something I really like, right now I'm a bit...lost.

KatyNC is offline Senior Member
    My gripe-

I can't sleep. I hate working night shift. I feel tired a lot and my sleep pattern sucks. Slept yesterday (Friday) from 1 pm to 530 pm. Went out to dinner and then came home and fell asleep on the couch from about 930 pm to 12 pm. Been awake since. Its almost seven. I have to work tonight and I am going to have to sleep sometime today. Who knows when I'll be able to?! Eff...

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    It's a legit question. The military has a habit of taking smart young people and making them, like, dead.
    True. It also makes many more smart young people more experienced, worldly, and employable. I was probably reading too much into the word 'intelligent' which isn't cool since I'm not a fan of people pulling non-existent meanings out of what I post.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Must. not. click. on. "this isn't working for me" threads. And why does it always seem to be just the women? (Purely rhetorical Q--I already know why.) Can't let this annoy the piss out of me for even 3 minutes of my day. Happy happy joy joy. It's all about me, after all....

Where is Chaohinon's cartoon about this when I need it?
    Last edited by TigerLily; 09-10-2011 at 10:53 AM. Reason: derr.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates